BA vs. Lone Oak, KY

CR4

Why is BA even playing this one? Lone Oak is 2-5 in AA. This is going to be ugly for the start. I heard Lone Oak already tried to call and get the game cancelled. I would hope next year BA will upgrade their schedule as MBA has done. It looks as if it has been paying off for them.

The coach at Lone Oak is the old coach from Paducah Tillman and is great friends with Coach Flatt, other than that I'm not real sure why BA is playing them. I do know they are much improved from last year's 2-8 record. I do agree BA could play some tougher teams but also this late in the season I don't think this is a bad game because hopefully the starters won't have to play the whole game, and won't be worn out for the two big games coming up, and than the playoffs. This also will give the Eagles a chance to work out a few chinks in the armor such as the passing game and if all goes well, give the coaches a chance to take a look at the development of some the younger players.

Why is BA even playing this one? Lone Oak is 2-5 in AA. This is going to be ugly for the start. I heard Lone Oak already tried to call and get the game cancelled. I would hope next year BA will upgrade their schedule as MBA has done. It looks as if it has been paying off for them.

CR4, you're absolutely right that Lone Oak is certainly not the best competition high school football has to offer. But for whom do you cheer? Tell your coach to schedule us so we don't have to play these types of out-of-state games.

As you can tell high school polls dont meet alot especially pre-season (Ex. Trinity) This game though may not appear to be challenging it will be a new situation to see if BA can handle. MBA played Trinity well big deal it turned out to be a bust Trinity stinks MBA is good... That really improved their schedule by making them look good until the next three weeks that made trinity 0-4. Someone's schedule is always tougher then another it just depends on the POV.