WHY DID LEWIS CO. DROP THE PC VIKINGS

TRICK

Kenntendo.......

Did I read your post right or was I mistaken? Didn't you say that Coacht was for talking about football and not arguing?

Your post to JCeagles was definetly not just talking football, I think I sensed a little bit of arguing going on. If I'm wrong please forgive me, but you might want to go back and read your FIRST post in case you forgot what you wrote! Good luck in the rest of your season and remember one thing.......

HEED TO YOUR OWN ADVICE!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have read on here it seems to me that people outside lewis co. seem to know what goes on as far as scheduling. If I am not mistaken Lewis Co tried to schedule Columbia, Union City, and a few more good or bigger schools. It seems to be harder than you think to get people to schedule you when you are trying to stay within your 2 hour radius. I would like to see Lewis Co play harder teams just like everyone else but I know for a fact that they tried this year.

lewis county scared of perry co.?...thats gotta be some of the funniest crap ive ever heard...lol...i mean common...we used to whoop teas like you to get ready for a good game.and as for dropping teams before they get good..what can i say..if you guys were talkin to the same psychic we were would you not do the same thing?i mean common?...you really think if yall or mt pleasent played us in your best game ever you could even beat our b team?

Guest viking_te

I think that people on both sides will agree with this....

Lewis Co. is one of the top 15 best teams in Tn regardless of classification

and in the top 3 or 5 in AA

now that, that is said

I don't like that pc dropped them but if they want to win games they should schedule teams like middleton, like they are.

Dropping LC and replacing them with Middleton, you could call it gutless, or you could say that the coach wants a win to bolster morale.

Neither side will win this argument, but here are the facts.

#1 Lewic co is way better than PC

#2 PC will have a better record if they don't play Lewis Co.

#3 to get better, you need better competition, pc's basketball team plays LC every year, usually it is a rout (not always) (props to Jeff Sparkman) but they play Temple in the STATE TOURNEY, and get BLOWN out.why? they don't have any competition in the region except for Summertown and maybe Columbia Academy.

#4 so if you play a higher caliber team eventaully your system will prevail, eventually

I am right

Guest viking_te

middleton isn't the point. the point is that ya'll scheduled some one that stinks, that is the point, middleton may be a region game but it is really like practice.

has pc won a region game this year besides middleton....no!

fayette, tca, pc all 1-3 in their region OH WOW WE MIGHT GET IN! shhhhhhhhhhhh hear that that was the balloon being busted, tca would get in before us cause they have a

1. better record overall

and the most important

2. they beat us so they own the tiebreaker

probaly shoulda ran a little more this summer

I pointed out your being wrong about Perry County replacing Lewis County with Middleton to show the other people who are not from Perry County who might see this how little you know about anything to do with Perry County football, Tim. You have not been to one game this year, you are only downing everything about this team and these coaches because your brother is not playing. I remember him posting once on here telling everyone to stop talking about him. I wish you would respect his wishes.

Edited by GregC

I never once said that playing a few teams that you can beat isn't smart. It is good to get a win here and there. But don't go around saying that other teams are dropping you because they are scared of you. That is ridiculous. If you are a young team that is building admit to that and don't call yourself a "stronger" team. I wish Perry Co. luck. They always played hard from what I saw. I just wish so many misinformed Perry Co. fans wouldn't get on here talking about how good they are.

I have no idea who started this thread. I took it as a joke at first by someone who didn't like Lewis County. Perry County is not a stronger team, they are trying to build a program. Playing against each other doesn't benefit either team. Perry County is not strong enough to give Lewis County a challenge yet, Perry County's region is tough enough without risking injury to key players in a game they can't win at this time and doesn't really mean anything to either team. Maybe one day this will change as Perry County does get it going, builds some continuity and confidence. Four head coaches in seven years has not helped us. Being in a region with USJ, Fayette Acad., JCS, and Trinity is more than enough to prepare any one for the playoffs. There is no need to go out and play the Lewis County's and Chester County's of the world. I am sick and tired of the viking_te's and buschman's coming on here and trashing Perry County. Enough is enough. We have pretty much blown our playoff chances this year. Are you happy, now?

Guest viking_te
I'm really tried of hearing people say that pc is so good. Ya they have won 4 games this year. I'll give them a little credit, but that doesn't mean that they can beat L.C.! so until they play just shut up, and stop digging a hole that p.c. can't get out of!!!!

thank you!!!!!

GregC let it go, call me tim whatever makes you happy!

Greg go clean up isle 7, get alife

perrycounty has a weak schedule and their players play with no heart

JUST SHUT UP