Lebron James.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As I type this he has played in 2 games and he hasn't looked anything like a 18 year old kid playing in the his Rookie NBA career!

In his 1st NBA game against Sacramento

he had 25 points in the Cavs loss to the Kings, including 9 rebounds and 4 steals!

In his second game against the Phoenix Sun Lebron had 21 points, 12 rbs, 8 asst. He did however have 7 turnovers but he had an amazing dunk! :D

He is the closest thing to his Micheal I have seen and he will get better!

Edited by Sequatchie

Is it possible that James is over-rated and ends up not being very good as advertised.

your eating your word right now and taking those comments back. I dont like to doubt NBA scouts ability to access talent and they ranked him the best highschool player to come into the leauge ever so I was pretty sure they knew what they were talking about. After his first two games he is playing like he is one of the best players in the league.

I love Lebron, he's a great kid and one day will be a great player. Right now he's a good player. The problem I have is everytime I turn on ESPN they're talking about him. lol I mean I know it's a big occassion and everything having an 18 year old start and play good but it's still football season. I'm just a bit tired of hearing his name every 5 minutes, but I guess I'm going to for several years to come. Go Mavs!!! :angry:

I was only posing a question. I just can't figure how some guys are can't miss prospects and some bomb out. I just wondered aloud how this guy could be "can't miss." Plenty of guys dominate high school but usually takes them a while to have success at even the college level much less the NBA. Early results are good it appears. He needs a supporting cast bad. Can any of his teammates shoot at all?