morristown east 24 volunteer-10

eastTNftball

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game, as Charvez Francisco gets closer to the school rushing record. What about #1 Shawn Penland? He's made a lot of big catches this year as a sophomore, he'll eventually be in the database on here I would think. Another player was taken off the field on a stretcher after being down for about 10 silent minutes, scary moment. It was #45 Geordie Larsen, If anyone finds out anything about it post it on here please.

A friend spoke to the EMT's before they rode off in the van and they said they thought he would be OK, just wanted to get some X-Ray work done.

What about the East Player stomping the Volunteer running back while he was on his back out of bounds? I guess you didn't see that. They called it but the kid should have been jerked off the field.

i saw that particular inncident,and what happened is that #20 shane bower was pushed by a falcon player onto the player out of bounce, he did not do it on purpose..but what about when #48 brandon sturm for the caned hit the QB for volunteer out of bounce(clean hit while in bounce) and he got up and hit another canes player in the back(i believe #25) where was that call?

roger, did your film also show that the pass interference call against Volunteer was just what you called the call against East? The East receiver tripped on his own feet and the Volunteer DB did not touch the receiver.

As for Chuck (the Volunteer QB) hitting anyone after he was knocked into the fence, that did not happen. And I know (not no) the facts. Seems to me, if he was hit out of bounds, it could not have been a clean hit while he was in bounds.

I loved how the chain gang worked. If East needed to run time they were Johnny on the spot after a first down, but if East needed to conserve time they would drag their feet getting to the spot after a first down in oreder to give East more time to get a play called.

I can live with all of that . What bothered me most was the cop allowing the East fans abuse the Volunteer players with their taunts as the team was going to the locker room after the game. It finally took a woman, whom I presume is a teacher, ran the hecklers off. The cop said that one of the hecklers was a juvenile and he did not want any problem because of that. When did the age of the person start keeping law enforcement officers from making an arrest or keeping the peace? I witnessed the incident. I know my facts.

I hope you treat us better than that when we play you in basketball down there.

Edited by CHHS72

CHHS72 why don't you just admit that you got beat by a better team, instead of making excuses on why you lost the game. Get some balls about yourself and step up and be a man and say that you lost to a better team. As far as the pass interference I felt that was a questionable call but you can also argue the call on East in the endzone. Bottom line is East is a better football team and I will send you tickets to see us play in the playoffs.

My mistake, I should have never even responding to a fourth grader. Stay in school roger.

haha ok 1st of all if your gunna bust on someone elses way of talking, get yours right... i should have never even (responded) to a fourth grader...haha ok anyways...you volunteer fans cry to much get over it east won no matter what calls you wanna take back..see ya next year

haha ok 1st of all if your gunna bust on someone elses way of talking, get yours right... i should have never even (responded) to a fourth grader...haha ok anyways...you volunteer fans cry to much get over it east won no matter what calls you wanna take back..see ya next year