morristown east vs. greenville

eastTNftball

to me this will be a close game, but only if g-villes qb is back for this game after missing the one vs. west....if hes out i believe the d-fense for the canes will control the devils but if hes back then its gunna be hard to contain him.....but no matter what i like east in this one,and pushing thier chances for homefield advantage in the playoffs one step closer. and this is my list of players from last weeks game vs. volunteer that stood out to me...#1 pendland, #20 bower, #31 francisco, #48 sturm, #8 pallazolla, and #58 branner....also i hope the player that was hurt for the canes is ok..i beleive larsen?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you actually think that Greenway is going to make that big of a difference. Don't get me wrong I think he is an awesome player but not worth that many points. Why are people not giving East any credit for the way they have played this year. East has played solid in all three phases of the game this year.

i'd say mo'town east over greeneville whether greenway plays or not, the 21 positions that did play friday night were not very impressive at all against west... greenway may be good, haven't seen him play this year, but nobody is worth that many pts or yards from the thumping they recieved, east seems to be back on a... mini-roll after losing to west, maybe they'll keep it up, guess we'll see friday

If you put your brain on the edge of a razor blade,, it would look like a BB rolling down a four lane highway

hahaha...not really...what do you do?....sit at your computer all day and think of the stupidist thing you can say...their is about 100000 comedians in this world, and i dont think they need your help...anyways kevb i believe was just tryin to say that even if greenway plays east will win...i dont think he meant that it doesnt hurt the g-devils he isnt there...i've got east by 2 td's

Do you actually think that Greenway is going to make that big of a difference. Don't get me wrong I think he is an awesome player but not worth that many points. Why are people not giving East any credit for the way they have played this year. East has played solid in all three phases of the game this year.

From a netural position I am a fan of high school football, period, and see as many games as possible. I think that East will win a very close game even if Greenway plays, because it is at East, not in Greenville but the QB position is so critical if you have one that can make plays. I don't think Greenway is going to be a college QB but in high school he is so athletic and makes plays that Greenville's O is lost without him.

It would be the same if the Cane's lost Palazola. Everything starts with the QB, the one that handles every snap other than the center, and the center once he has snapped the ball doesn't have to be a playmaker. As good as Franscisco is for East, take Palazola out of the lineup and the threat of a passing game is gone and every team loads up the box and says you got to pass to beat us. Take Franscisco out of the lineup and teams pin their ears back and give Palazola very little time to throw. Regardless the QB position is the most critical position offensively on the team, and you very seldom see a sucessful O that has an average to poor QB.

Now I know every position is important and all positions rely on each other that's why they call it a team, but loosing an offensive tackle can be overcome more easily than the most difficult position on the field QB.

East by 3 if Greenway plays by 21 if he does not.

Just my opinion and it's like noses everybody has one, well almost everyone, but I think the two players I mentioned for East have the best shot at the next level at their respective positions of any skill players, at least in the IMAC, and most likely in upper East Tennessee. Franscisco is already there and Palazola may need to gain a little weight but has really come a long way in a short time as a QB, in the games i've seen him play he has really adapted to having two different coaches in as many years and does a great job of running East's O.