Worst to First?

mphstigerfan

After an 0-10 2002 season can the Tigers rebound all the way back to the top of the Region. If they can get a win at Wayne County on Friday they will be on top of region 6-1a in a 3 way tie with Wayne Couny and Collinwood. Has anyone ever heard of such a one year turn around. I'm curious if they are close to some state record for turn arounds in a one season. Nevertheless from 0-10 to 7-1 and still some games to go is one heck of an accomplishment. Hats off to the coaching staff, players, and Tiger supporters. Especially the players that have stuck it out over the years. Those guys deserve the time they are having.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL IT'S FINALLY HERE! The CAT fight of the year! Fur balls are

already flying WHEEEEEEEEW the Wayne Co. boys are flying high with

a BIG win over C'wood and the Mighty Tiger's are coming off an OT

win over Huntland. As usual nobody expects the Mt. Pleasant team to

win over Wayne Co. So let's here everybody's prediction on this HUGE

6A game between 2 of the best teams in the REGION. I'll start by saying

Mt. Pleasant 28 Wayne Co 21. :lol::lol:

IM FROM HUNTLAND AND THE TIGERS ARE FOR REAL. LOADS OF TALENT AND WHAT SEEMS TO BE A GREAT COACH. DONT BE FOOLED BY THE LAST FEW YEARS. THIS TEAM IS DISCIPLINED AND PLAYING WITH CLASS. THEIR FANS COULD USE A GOOD MOUTHWASHING, BUT THAT DONT REFLECT ON THE PLAYERS. YALL OUTPLAYED US GOOD LOOK WITH WAYNE CO.

I didn't get to attend the C'Wood/Mt. Pleasant game so I don't know much about the Tigers. After seeing Wayne Co. this past Friday, I will have to go with them. They have a very quick defense and some big kids that come hard. WR Ruddle makes very good adjustments to the ball and makes some good catches. #84 played a very good defensive game against Collinwood. QB Ruddle runs hard and fights for every yard he can get. These are just a few of the good players Wayne Co. has. I applaud Mt. Pleasant for the season they are having and wish both teams luck Friday night.

Wayne Co. 27 - Mt. Pleasant 13