well lewis county beat richland?

panthers9

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Goldenboy......who is your sister??......anyway back to the point....this thread is slidin off topic a bit......but anyway.....sportsfan.....what makes you think you guys will beat us.....because as you say you beat us 4 years in a row?? which i am not sure if thats true....but hey The Tennessee Vols won the National Championship in 1998.....does that mean they can do it this year...NO...as you say yall beat us 4 years in a row, but we beat you the last 2 years?!? What does the past games have to do with this game.....nothing......at ALL. Dang man..... anyway back to the topic.....I am not puttin Richland down or anything......but unless something drastic happens like the whole team gets sick and our Middle School has to play.....wait nevermind they could beat Richland's varsity too.....i mean unless we forfit..... We have another big W in the books. But Good Luck to Richland in the next few years, maybe next year they will get it together and be a contender.........GO PANTHERS!!!

just for the record lewis county has beaten harpeth 3 times in the past two years...year before last we were graced with harpeth's presence not once but twice. and both time we came out on top.....thats all i have to say...thank you..oh yeah..how many times you beat us in the ages doesnt matter...this years senior class's record with the indians is 3-2..looks like a winning record to me

Come on Sippi.....what kind of question is that....no disrespect to Richland, but they are having a terrible year....and the question should be how bad will Lewis county beat Richland.....I have to do my calculations......since we always bring in the B team when we get to like 35 points so....I say when we take the varsity out it'll be 35-0. And since our B Team has already played Richland's varsity at the B Team game......we will prolly continue to score and so the final score will be like 49-0......no offense to Richland.....i would play varsity players against our B Team too....lol....peace

Yall better listen to the Mercer now, He know what he is talkin about,the lcpanther95.listen or get nocked down

GOLDEN BOY,

WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL DISCUSSION ABOUT LEWIS COUNTY THE PAST FEW YEARS AND YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALITTLE ABOUT FOOTBALL. WHY DO SO MANY LEWIS COUNTY FANS KNOW EVEN LESS. GRANTED YOU WILL WIN THIS WEEK BUT WE WILL COME ROLLING IN NEXT WEEK AND COACH WINKLER HAS AN AERIAL ASSAULT READY FOR YOUR VANILLA DEFENSE. YOUR OFFENSE IS TERRIBLE THIS YEAR AND SCORING LITTLE. WE HAVE MADE A FEW CHANGES ON D THAT HAVE REALLY SHUT PEOPLE DOWN. YOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME STOPPING US LIKE YOU DID "CHEAT"AM CO. YOU SEEM TO ALWAYS HAVE A HARD TIME WITH US AND THIS YEAR WILL BE NO DIFFERENT.

ANOTHER QUESTION ABOUT YOUR FANS. DO THEY ALL CHEW TOBACCO AND SHAKE JUGS AT BALL GAMES. IT IS SO "RED NECK" AND DO YOU PEOPLE OWN ANYTHING BUT SILLY PICKUPS. WE HAVE ALOT OF CLASS AND WOULD LOVE TO RUB OFF ON YOU A LITTLE IF YOU WOULD TAKE NOTICE AND LEARN.

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IT IS OK TO DISTRACT OPPONENTS WITH THAT ANNOYING HORN YOU BLOW. I HOPE YOUR FANS DON'T BRING THOSE TASTELESS SIGNS ABOUT ME THIS YEAR.

IS THERE ANY DESCENT PLACE TO EAT IN LEWIS COUNTY. WE WOULD LIKE TO GET THERE EARLY NEXT WEEK AND WONDERED IF ANYTHING WOULD BE OPEN DURING WEEKDAYS THERE. DROP ME A LINE AND MAYBE WE COULD GET TOGETHER AND LET US TEACH YOU ALITTLE ABOUT THE GAME OF FOOTBALL.

SPORTFAN