well lewis county beat richland?

panthers9

Well the Jugs haven't come out of the closet yet this season, I guess we're saving them for ya'll. :o I don't think I've heard the horn blow either. There are a few nice places to eat here. We've got Mexican and Chinese restaurants. The General is also a good place to eat some good ole country boy food. I'm not going to give my thoughts on ya'll just yet but I know you won't be a pushover. :o

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as our point production, that only means our B-team is not as good as it once was. In the past after we were up 28-0 at halftime our B-team would come in and score 2 or three more touchdowns. That hasn't happened much this year.

Wait a minute...

I'm going to have to chime in on this one. It's not the JV's fault LC isn't up by 28 at halftime, is it? I've been to all but one game this year, and the JV hasn't gone in with more than 4 minutes to go, regardless of the spread. The main reason LC's JV isn't seeing more PT is that LC replaced a couple of easy teams with some stiffer competition, as well as having Cheatham County added to the Region.

whats goin on up yonder in harpeth im one of them rednecks that chew tobacco along with all these rednecks on the team but they dont let me blow the horn and shake the jugs but one good thing about this game is im part of the horrible secondary so i can get a good view of this aerial assault better watch out i got pretty quick running down them horses.sorry what do i know im just a redneck i should be hurding cattle while harpeth should be studying for those act test but i say rednecks by 28.#7 come get you some i might spit tobacco juice in your eyes

I was referring to the B-team not as freshman but as backup players who have been put in after we got a sizeable lead. I haven't personally attended a game all year but have listenened to the 51 yard line crew every Friday since August 29.

I have heard during several games where the starters have been replaced by subs shortly after halftime, Giles and Loretto immediately come to mind, and to some extent, Fairview and Centerville.

Sorry that was all you got out of my post.

Well, the fact that just because a player isn't a starter, doesn't mean he's not part of the 1st team gameplan. There are about 6 players who aren't starters who see a bunch of playing time throughout the course of the game. When Sharp is pulled out at QB and the starting linebackers are pulled out on defense, then we can say they have the "B-Team" in the game. Even though many of these subs are seniors and don't qualify for the actual JV. Sharp sat out the first half of the Giles County game, not the second... and the principal defense played the entire time in all games except against Hickman County and Loretto, and then only for a couple of minutes were wholesale substitutions made. Freshman playing time is almost nonexistant this year. Lewis County simply hasn't lit it up early in the games this year so that the younger players could get plenty of Friday night game experience.

hey golden boy ..i wasnt talkin about number 7 on their team..that was our #7..he posted on my name...as for thursday..ill say it'll be a pretty good game..i mean once we run all them durn cows off the field, i reckon we'll prolly load a few hay bales to get streched before them game..then we'll get us a nice chew of ta'backy while we watch the grand ole' opry. but there is some things us country boys are good at..like huntin..and fishin...oh yeah and whoopin up on indians..thursday night were gonna have us a good ole game of rednecks and injuns. yall can just call the road back to harpeth the trail of tears cause they're gonna be cryin all the way home..hey sports fan..its cool to talk smack but not when you stink..i mean winnin 4 or 5 games to yall might sound like a decent season..but here in hick town if we had a season that terrible..heck the loyal citizens of hick town would prolly tar and feather us..

HARPETH-14

LEWIS CO.-UH...I AINT LEARNED TO COUNT THAT HIGH YET

FOXTROT,

I CAN SEE YOU WOULD BENEFIT FROM AN EDUCATION SO YOU COULD SPELL OR YOU HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR. SHOTGUN COULD BE A WORD YOU HATE TO HEAR AFTER THURSDAY NIGHT. IT WON'T PERTAIN TO YOUR "HUNTIN" BUT TO A WIDE OPEN OFFENSE THAT LEWIS COUNTY WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE OR STOP. (REMEMBER MCKENZIE) WE WILL UTILIZE A PASSING GAME THAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IN THE PAST OR WILL YOU BE ABLE TO HANDLE. ASK WAVERLY ABOUT BOMB CITY AND YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOUR SECONDARY WILL GET TOASTED THIS WEEK. I HOPE THE CIRCUS THAT TAKES PLACE OUTSIDE THE CONFINES OF THE FOOTBALL FIELD WILL BE LIMITED SO I CAN ENJOY THE GAME. I HAVE CALLED TSSAA ABOUT NOISE MAKERS AND THERE IS CONVERSATION GOING ON CONCERNING IT. IT IS ONLY COURTESY TO STOP NOISE WHILE PLAYS ARE GOING ON. WE CAN'T HEAR OUR SIGNALS WITH ALL THIS AND I'M SURE YOUR PLAYERS CAN'T EITHER. THIS TAKES AWAY FROM THE GAME AND SHOULD BE STOPPED. ANYWAYS TELL GOLDEN BOY THANKS FOR THE EATING SUGGESTIONS AND WE ARE GOING TO TRY YOUR MEXICAN. GENERAL SOUNDS TO SOUTHERN FOR US TO TRY.

Alright this is going to far. Hey sportsfan......ok we are rednecks.....ok, I am not a redneck, even though there is nothing wrong with being a redneck......So shut your mouth......dang......Harpeth?? LMAO.....thats the biggest joke I have ever heard.....tell ya what....how bout this....after our boys stomp a mud hole in you this season......next season when I get back on the team.....maybe you will be playin I hope.......I will put you and the rest of your pathetic team on their backs.....well nevermind....yall will prolly drop us after the beatin we are going to give you this year.......just shut your mouth.......like I said before......if you have a problem with foxtrot, Goldenboy, or any other player or fan from Lewis County......I will be at the game thursday.....confront me like a man.....and I'll show you another thing these rednecks can do real good.......and thats give you a good ol' fashion a** whippin!! GO PANTHERS!!!!!

Guest coachandplayer
Come on Sippi.....what kind of question is that....no disrespect to Richland, but they are having a terrible year....and the question should be how bad will Lewis county beat Richland.....I have to do my calculations......since we always bring in the B team when we get to like 35 points so....I say when we take the varsity out it'll be 35-0. And since our B Team has already played Richland's varsity at the B Team game......we will prolly continue to score and so the final score will be like 49-0......no offense to Richland.....i would play varsity players against our B Team too....lol....peace

what happen to this very smart person who wrote this,what happen in that game anyway,was the score 35-0??