Dyer County @ JCS

eagle football 03

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Think JCS secondary has come along way...no one has had much pass success against them since a scrimage with McKenzie before the season began...like all secondarys they have given up some passes, but not consistently...TCA was held scoreless and they pass fairly well...Bishop Byrne was kept in check thru the air...the next big test will be USJ next week...I think JCS will beat Dyer Co. if they come to play...High School sports can be unpredictable if they don't...one footnote...JCS was out of school today for a parent teacher conference...I always hate when players have the day off...they tend to get more distracted...

Edited by JaxMan

They had alot of passing yards but they where screens and quick hits to a kid named Hamilton...he was pure speed...the passes where ususally at or behind the line with him then using his speed to get good gains...but they where not successful at throwing the ball down the field on us...

Edited by JaxMan