Tn girls rankings for 2003-04 for each class

hoop20

You can say "you heard it here first." Here's a freshman that's gonna make a huge impact and get a lot of attention.

Angela Puleo -- William Blount High School. She's grown up playing against Cait Mcmahan on the elementary and middle school levels. She's cut in the same mold and is one of the few people around that can at least compete with Cait.

Don't get me wrong ... I still believe Cait will be the overall best girls player in the state this year ... but with Puleo leading the way, watch for the William Blount girls to start making some waves over the next few years.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2004 additions

Lakira Boyd, Kirby

Porsche Willis, Kirby

Alex Hagler, Central

Dee Pyror, Central

April Eason, Melrose

Amber Bacon, Millington

Ashley Farrell, Martin-Westview

Michelle Steele, Houston

Kristen Kirkland, Collierville

Julianne McCall, Houston

Robin Franklin, Collierville

2005 addition

Lauren Roberts, Houston

Girls from west Tenn left off because of geographics, not better than ones listed but worthy of mention.

I think Tiffiny Buckaloo, Kristen Reynolds & Tambra Crowe deserve a mention on this thread. All 3 Seniors for Bradley Central. Should be an exciting season.

I saw Buckaloo play last year when Cleveland played at William Blount. I was extremely impressed. She was the total package.

Just curious ... how and why did she end up at Bradley?

I saw Buckaloo play twice last year againist Shelbyville and once this summer and she didn't impress me at all. I don't think she has broke 10 points in all three games combined. Now playing for Harlow she may get better if she can take his coaching. I agree though that Bradley is going be a contender this year. They have a legit shot at making it to M'Boro if Harlow can get them to play together.