Tn girls rankings for 2003-04 for each class

hoop20

Guest Oakland

i will admit, i was not aware that the injury was that severe, but the vibe i was gettin from the trainers was that she was sitting out for an injury that wasnt that severe so my deepest apologies to sarah for that comment, i really feel the only thing she really has to work on is gettin stronger so she can have better hand-eye coordination. but as for slick rick, his shady dealings are like ghost stories at halloween time, everyone has one to tell

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelbyville has some pretty good young kids that will keep them in the state till the next run of great talent comes along in the 6th and 7th grades. Them two grades are loaded with talent down in Shelbyville.

Lindsey Trice is a sophmore that is 6'0 and can play. She tore her ACL last year at Christmas and was ready to break in the starting lineup before she tore it. To go along with her in the sophmore class they have a really good outside shooter that has to learn how to play defense before she able to play but will be a good player in Insell system and a 5'10 guard that has a ton of ablity. She may be a sleeper in the sophmore class that will pop up out of nowhere and be a great player. She is a cousing to 2001 Miss Basketball Ashley Johnson and has Johnson same build.

In the freshman class they have three kids that have talent just pouring out of them but won't make it off the freshman floor this year due to the talent in front of them. This class is loaded with shooters and a 5'11 athletic wing player that could end up being around 6'1. If she will buy into Insell ways could be the next great one in Shelbyville.

As the year progresses, I will keep up with all the teams and players, and list the top 50 in each class every month. Some will rise and some will fall, what I need is for everyone keep me informed on West Tenn. and East Tenn. on this site. I want to get a lot of exposure to these ladies, beccause they deserve it. Let's keep hearing about the players in your areas.

I have to add in Angie Wells for the sophmore class from CLEVELAND HIGH because she is very quick and very athletic and i have to add another player for the junior class from CLEVELAND HIGH CRISTA BURNETT . Cleveland is going to have a good season. we can never count Cleveland out. Knowing Tiffany is gone Cleveland still is going to do good with her or with out her. Cleveland has two freshmans that are good so WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!