Best Teams In Class A

CATS1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenfield.....LOL obviously you guys havent seen unaka yet, everybody back from last year and they are loaded take a look at there schedule on here ;)

Yes, it may seem daunting when you first look at it, but after a little wh...... who am I kidding, we have a very tough schedual: Science Hill, Tennessee High, Knox. Catholic, Temple, just to name a few. But I think it will help(and honestly, I think we can pretty much handle it).

unaka? maybe.....but u have to also consider that westmoreland also returned everyone and was beaten only by trousdale county in overtime not to have the district title....maybe so maybe not but id watch the eagles opener against portland to see if they are the real deal

Thanks, I don't really keep track of anyone west of Knoxville. But I'll keep an eye out for them.

What do you mean who is Greenfield? We finished runner-up last year at the State tournanment. Oh thats right yall weren't there. Greenfield has a great chance at going back to the Boro. They bring back everybody but two starters. Trenton is going to be loaded also. Doaks and Avery are as good as any two post players in single A.