Rhea County Classless!

MikeBleedsBlue

Well most people posting on this thread either weren't there or weren't on the field. I was one of the guys down on the field and i just think the whole situation has taken the fun out of the game and needs to be taken control of before the whole sport is ruined by the fighting after a game, because the other team refuses to accept that they got beat. There is no place for figthing like this in high school football. You can talk all you want but all that it boils down to is who does the talking with their pads on friday night. Fighting just shows that you are too immature to accept that you just got beat. I've heard that the actions being taken would be out around tuesday.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we also have to take into consideration that if the schools act on this and suspend any of the players from school (since it was a school event and they can suspend them from school) then those players that are suspended can not play in that game.....or at least im pretty sure about that. and ELA lol i was jk about the cleveland thing those guys played hard and they all werent fightin so i dont think it would be right to punish them all. and while im on that...it sure is a shame that those involved may hurt those not involved by possibly not being able to play. those that had enogugh class not to fight may be bunished in the long run by not being able to advance into the playoffs without the suspendid. its just to bad....bnut good luck cleveland anyways.

Edited by purplepounderfootball

i hate to break it to you rchseagle, but those refs were the same refs that cleveland had the week before at walker valley. And you can ask anyone that was at the walker valley game that the refs were making horrible calls against cleveland. that particular crew of refs caused trouble for cleveland at walker valley and the refs weren't on cleveland's side at rhea county either. rhea county played a good game against cleveland and remember that the clock went out on your home field so don't even blame the clock for your lose because it was your field. once again just too immature to accept that you lost. stop with the excuses and come back next year

Big hussle and bussle at cleveland today, and the suspensions are known by the official reps. but they aren't releasing them for a while. So the tapes are still being reviewed so that everyone that needs to be taken care of will be dealt with. Rumors are flying real quick through here so just make sure you are getting your facts straight still :angry:

• 13 years later...