Rhea County Classless!

MikeBleedsBlue

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that we should just keep what happened at rhea county on the quiet side. I mean eventually you are going to here about what happened and the actions that were taken from what happened. But i would like to say one good thing about rhea county: Tim Cooper is one of the greatest guys you can ever meet; even with all of the things happened at rhea county he didn't take part in it and then went down to cleveland and talked to the football players, and had no aggression towards any of them. And i think that the game was overshadowed by the events that occurred after the game. This was one of the best dog fights i have seen in a while.

and iv been told more than once that central has no class. the only game that central got beat in that they knew they shouldnt have won was tyner and it didnt matter they played hard with cleveland and got beat by 2 points and you didnt see them fightin, they got beat by 3 points by rhea and you didntsee them fightin....but your right central is the one with no class. and some one last week said thatthe coaches at central couldnt control the team from spittin and yet these teams cant be controled from fist fightin and all yal can say is....we should keep it on the quit side....bull crap....everyone wants to talk bad about central but when its someone else then it dont realy matter that much then. i think alot of people owe central an opology for what has been said because central throughout all the heart breaks and slaps in the face they have taken they have never thrown punches.....but they are the ones with no class because they alegidly spit on someone...wich only one person said he saw. this is just pi$$ poor and i thought id let ya know.

Edited by purplepounderfootball

Classless!! What an adjective! What an embarassment!!

What needs to happen? There are so many rumors going around.

I watched everything as best as I could last night. How would you ever determine who started? There were things happening the entire game. The refs should have dealt with that.

I cannot tell you exactly what started the episode, for lack of a better word.

Things seemed fine. Of course, immediately after the game, Cleveland players were celebrating. Several were on or around the 50 yard line and facing Rhea Co and were dancing. Many teams might have done this. Cleveland had just won an exciting ballgame. Then, there was two Cleveland players(maybe more, I don't know) on Rhea's sidelines. These guys were mouthing. I did not see the beginning of the episode close to the end-zone. I did see two "men" flying. I did see a helmet being used. By whom, I don't know.

Did the refs let the game get out of hand? Where were they after the game?

How many times was a head coach ON the field?

Yes, the officials were reviewing the game. This has to be reoprted-for the best of both schools.

Whatever happened to the day when a coach pointed to the sideline AND you went? Respect? Discipline? Do we teach this know-a-days?

I didn't think anyone was gong to help the injured player from Cleveland. I think it is terrible what happened.

Yes, things should be reported. If they aren't, what eare we teaching our kids about fighting? What have we already taught our kids?

Coaches. Whatever happened to respect? discipline?

I have to agree with purplepounder on this one, all year everyone has talked about how central is so classless, but you don't see them throwing punches and fighting with the other teams.

By the way anspa, the remark you made on one of the other posts that got closed you said I must be the mascot or something for central. Not Quite I don't even live in Chattanooga, I live about 2 hours away. I just think that the central purple pounders have a very good team and are coached very well. Oh yeah, I almost forgot everyone was saying central was classless, not purpleponder for what he was saying on here.

i was bein sarcastic, and thats a shame that that was tossed, cuz if that offends someone, than there are so many more posts on here that should be kept from public eye. and again i was being sarcastic, but i do believe that many people dislike or cant stand purplepounder, on here, me i feel those ways but at this point it woulnt be the same anymore without him on here, and heck if both r teams hold up their parts we ll have some fun discussions over the next couple seasons.