Cleveland/Rhea Co. fight

sly

ELA you have it straight! and fines against fans are being brought subject now

Too bad for both teams that they will not be at full strength for the first round of the playoffs, but this is what happens when things get out of hand. I wish both teams well on Friday.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coach from Rhea Co. that is suspended for a year was an assistant coach. He was just a volunteer coach. As far as everything else happening, Coach Collier has been given advice into filing charges against the Rhea Co. coach. The video clearly shows that Coach Collier was trying to hold the Cleveland players back and that no one on the Rhea Co. football staff was trying to hold back any of their players. The only person that even tried to hold any of the Rhea Co. players back was a baseball coach running from the stands. The tape that the TSSAA viewed is from the Rhea Co. side. And it clearly shows all of this. I'm sure that if the assistant ever wants to get back into coaching he'll have to go under a pretty stiff interview. The tape showed that Brandon Brown wasn't even involved...So I don't know on that suspension? :lol:

See, that is the problem. All we have are a bunch of rumors. That is where I heard about Barber. Does anyone really know for a fact what is going to happen, and if any real actions have taken place.

I also heard that Ronnie Carter was supposed to meet with both head coaches and AD's yesterday to sort it all out. Is there any truth to this?

all that i have been saying is the truth

the following actions have been taken:

1) two cleveland players suspended #3 - C.J. Williams #4 - Brandon Brown

2) cleveland was fined $1000 and put on probabtion for a year

3) four rhea county players suspended (no names heard)

4) rhea county "volunteer" coach suspended for a year

5) rhea county goes to maryville (hahahahahaha)

6)cleveland plays knox west at home

THIS IS ALL TRUE (THE FINES FOR CLEVELAND WILL BE ANNOUNCE TOMORROW)