Macon County Football

tiger_fan18

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phsfan2003

Macon congrats on a great year. But lets be realistic, the last time macon had a above average year was well, to be honest I can't remember. Watch out for Portland in the playoffs, we both remember what happened last time.

!!!! CHOOOOO !!!!!! !!!! CHOOOOO !!!!!

Macon congrats on a great year. But lets be realistic, the last time macon had a above average year was well, to be honest I can't remember. Watch out for Portland in the playoffs, we both remember what happened last time.

!!!! CHOOOOO !!!!!! !!!! CHOOOOO !!!!!

See what I mean tiger_fan18!!! They hate us, and don't respect us.

BTW I remember a time when Portland, was as bad as we were a few years ago. It only took a few years for them to build a powerhouse, I am hoping thats what is happening with us. Portland was not very good in the late 80's people forget that. Then one year poof everything clicked right and they have been good since.

Your right but wrong. People hate you but they do respect you and that should mean something. Macon has alot to be proud for this season. 4 get Portland they are scared to death of playing you again. They are good at running that mouth and thats it........most disrespectful team i've ever played they rank on poorsportsmanship with Jackson Co. and thats bad!!!!!!!!!! Good luck Macon. Macon did talk alot of trash too though.........didn't expect it from them but they did, but not half as bad a PEETOWN :D .....If ya do play em again i hope ya beat em down good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Choo Choo derail the train!!!!!!!!!!

(GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Edited by Bond

Guest phsfan2003

"4 get Portland they are scared to death of playing you again. They are good at running that mouth and thats it........most disrespectful team i've ever played they rank on poorsportsmanship with Jackson Co. and thats bad!!!!!!!!!! Good luck Macon. Macon did talk alot of trash too though.........didn't expect it from them but they did, but not half as bad a PEETOWN .....If ya do play em again i hope ya beat em down."

I witnessed the Macon VS. Westmoreland game. Now that is something to be proud of. Not only did it go down to the wire, Macon should have lost. We both know Westmoreland is terrible. So please don't patronize me with this scared nonsense. Some friendly advice, " If you hear the train coming you better run and hide." That does'nt cost you a thing.

!!!!!! CHOOOOOO !!!!!! CHOOOOOO !!!!!!

hey phsfan,

humm let me see w-land is terrible but its weird seeing that we held them to 3 first downs the whole game and let me see they ran all over you guys..therefore i suggest you shut your mouth before you talk of things you dont know of

Hmmmm.........I don't remember Westmoreland being on our schedule :rolleyes: I think you need to do what the last part of your post suggests. :P I mean, where did that statement come from? :rolleyes: phsfan, do you know what 006 is talking about?

;)

(I must be missing something here.)

hey phsfan,

humm let me see w-land is terrible but its weird seeing that we held them to 3 first downs the whole game and let me see they ran all over you guys..therefore i suggest you shut your mouth before you talk of things you dont know of

Hmmmm.........I don't remember Westmoreland being on our schedule :rolleyes: I think you need to do what the last part of your post suggests. :P I mean, where did that statement come from? :rolleyes: phsfan, do you know what 006 is talking about?

;)

I don't remember Westmoreland playing Portland either.

I also don't know where this Westmoreland should have beaten you stuff PHS is talking about either. The game was played in a Flood it was delayed 2 hours for weather and when it did start, our snapper snapped the ball over our punter's head like 3 times (if that had not happened Westmoreland doesn't score). It was the sloppiest game I have ever witnessed. We won that's all that matters.

hey phsfan,

Hmmmm.........I don't remember Westmoreland being on our schedule :) I think you need to do what the last part of your post suggests. :) I mean, where did that statement come from? :lol: phsfan, do you know what 006 is talking about?

B)

-attacks PPride!!- Where you been?Better question is where have I been..hehe..Missed you!!and BigB76..I've been off in a band member's land..Missed all of you good people..hehe..