cak

westTNSportsWriter

This was the third game i covered that involved CAK and I believe

that this team might have it to go all the way. The way they passed

all over Cloudland makes me believe that there is no single A school that

can match up with their speed and physicalness. I just say that Midway and

Greenback better watch out cause the Warriors are a team on a mission.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK has the talent, coaching staff, and desire to go all the way, but can not loose focus do to their huge upset over Cloudland. In my opinion, Midway will be more difficult then Cloudland for this very reason, not to mention the fact that Midway rushed for 450+ yds against CAK last time these 2 teams met. If the CAK defense comes out with the heart and intensity that they played with against Cloudland, and the CAK offense continues its dominance over the opposition's secondary, the CAK boys will beat Midway, but only if they can stay focused.

I predict a third round victiry over Greenback here in

Knoxville. That means we will host the forth round game

against Boyd and have a great shot at state. Get on

here all you other CAK fans and lets support our

great team. :D:P;)

You are letting that win go to your head. CAK will not make it through the third. No matter SP or Boyd would make them look like a junior high team.

CAK will be turnign in their pads during the 3rd week... They played over thier heads on Friday, and now they think they are all world, and they arent... The one thing they have going for them is a great Coach... I will give CAK one other thing, for such a small school, whos percentage are girls, they do have a good program, plus their not like other small teams like Greenback & Midway where those teams grow up playing together, it makes a big difference. Which is just another credit to the coaching staff....

CAK will lose by 3 TDS

Edited by Bonfire

I bet in the next couple of years that CAK will be like a CPA, Boyd Buchanan, and Ezell. They have gotten a slow start having a new team and all, but watch out, they will be growing into a force.They will soon start beating all the public 1a schools with ease. The Knoxville area has never had any private 1a schools and this will help them gain power. Look to other areas of the state if you want to see what I am talking about.