Portland @ Smith County

Govolss

This was a great game the first time around, but this time I think Smith County will pull out the W. Home field advantage could be the huge and deciding factor. It should be like the last game with big plays deciding the outcome. Should be a great game. Wilmore, in my opinion... region MVP....should have a great game, yet again. Not to take anything away from P-town, but its sure hard to beat a team twice in one year, especially one of SC's calibur.

GL OWLS from Gordonsville!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a great game, again. The BIG OWLS get the rematch at home. Smith County got P-town's best game last week b/c they were playing to get in the playoffs. Smith County will get P-town's best shot, again. Portland will get C-town's best shot this weekend. NOW YOU'RE PLAYING FOR LIFE IN THE NEXT ROUND!!

I send my heart and prayers to Coach Maynard and his family.

SC wins this game cause they are a better team and better coached, then they advance to get another chance at MC on the ridge!! Good luck SC and MC this week!

BUD

I don't know about SC but the TIGERS ain't won their game yet with Grundy Co.

Macon Co. just wants to (or it maybe TOO, ask mirrorman) defeat the yeller tails this friday and we don't care whoo we have to play in round 3.

PS Biggist Reid, hurry up and make your prediction on Grundy @ Macon so i'll know if were going to round 3 or not. ;)

Edited by bigB76