macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldog you are right!!

The T$$AA is going to make a fortune off this game!!!!!!

That is a safe prediction!

NO RESPECT

Hope you have enjoyed the fun these last few weeks Macon....your "5 week domination" of Smith Co. is coming to an end. We gonna get us some.

Fan :D

Since you had us Losing to Trousdale, Cannon, Jackson, York, Howard, and Grundy. I'll take your prediction!!!!

NO RESPECT

Bulldog you are right!!

The T$$AA is going to make a fortune off this game!!!!!!

That is a safe prediction!

NO RESPECT

Hope you have enjoyed the fun these last few weeks Macon....your "5 week domination" of Smith Co. is coming to an end. We gonna get us some.

Fan :D

Since you had us Losing to Trousdale, Cannon, Jackson, York, Howard, and Grundy. I'll take your prediction!!!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>NO RESPECT</span>

Grundy is the only one I picked to beat Macon....and they had their chance...but this was meant to be. Smith Co. wanted this as bad as they have wanted any game we have played in awhile...a chance to go back and make you prove you can do it twice...and I have news for you Macon fans...YOU WONT DO IT TWICE.

Fan(The Fan has spoken....Lets Get Us Some!!!!!!!!!!)

Congratulations to both teams for making it this far. Macon Cotgr...that was me that picked you lose every game but it was sort of a good luck charm. I am extremely happy for both teams getting to this round of the playoffs. Come on people...can't we let each other enjoy tonight's wins for even a little while? It's gonna be a fun week on here. Probably too much reading to be done but oh well.