macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

MC 24

SC 20

That's what I think, but I'm just a Loser from MC.

The SC fans will say they are going to win like a million to zero, because losers like us can't possibly be good as the greatest team in history.

NO RESPECT

Poor little MC...nobody respects us...blah blah blah. Don't get on here and say that all week. You don't get to the 3rd round of the playoffs if you don't have a solid team. I do think all of you MC fans are going to pay for all of that mouthing you did after our 1st meeting. We will remember EVERY word you said.

http://news.tennessean.com/hs03/site/tenne...=y&game_id=9888

Like I said NO RESPECT

Ya'll Get a a full page article, we get a little blurb at the end of it. :angry:

If Smith Co. wins this game they will get a big write up and TV coverage Murphy Fair will blast it on the Radio if Macon wins, it might not get covered at all. Some of the fans in here like Bigreid, Queenbee, and Imallin do say that we are at least as good as Smith Co. that's respect. I said one time that I though Macon was as good as Smith, and the Smith fans accused me of not showing their team any respect.

NO RESPECT

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon County AWSOME job Friday night! You had all of us on the edge of out seats...well maybe i should say on our toes. I didn't really know how ya'll was going to do it after grundy ran down the clock, but when i saw #14 was about to kick...i knew ya'll had it in the sack! I would expectally like to say congrats to #14 on an last minute field go! The presure was on you and boy did you take it! Congrats to every one on a tough game won!!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO WIN SMITH!!!!

MC 24

SC 20

The SC fans will say they are going to win like a million to zero, because losers like us can't possibly be good as the greatest team in history.

NO RESPECT

Poor little MC...nobody respects us...blah blah blah. Don't get on here and say that all week. You don't get to the 3rd round of the playoffs if you don't have a solid team. I do think all of you MC fans are going to pay for all of that mouthing you did after our 1st meeting. We will remember EVERY word you said.

TWAN

What did you expect to hear from Macon Co. after all the talk Smith Co. did before the 1st game?

I'm gonna call ESPN to come and shoot some footage for Macon Co. Obviously, being the Region Champions isn't enough for some. If WE were regular season region champs....we wouldn't be on here begging for respect. Come on Cotgr...get real. It's not our fault that Rudy left our field and didn't head north. That's where we figured he was going.

This is what WE'VE all been waiting for. Revenge game #2 for us....Proving you belong game #13 for you all.

I'm going early this Friday to check for signs....and to get rid of them if need be.

Edited by bigreid

I'm thinking we ALL need to get there early...and do a little old fashioned tail-gating!!!...

SOUNDS GOOD QUEENIE

I'll get the woman to cook up a roasted night chicken or maybe some hot night chicken wings. (Better than hooters) Boy , I'll tell ya, that woman can cook and them boys can eat. Got to go. It's time for the BIG ORANGE to play.

HEY WOMAN, fix me a glass of tea!!!

Edited by bigB76

MC 24

SC 20

NO RESPECT

TWAN

What did you expect to hear from Macon Co. after all the talk Smith Co. did before the 1st game?

Go back to any thread this year after we beat somebody. Show me where we bashed that team for 5 weeks. Do you want me to do the same for you? You don't do that...if you do you pay the consequences. You (some of you...not all)ran that mouth...we're definitely going to use it for motivation...is if we needed any anyway. ;)

Bulldog you are right!!

The T$$AA is going to make a fortune off this game!!!!!!

That is a safe prediction!

NO RESPECT

Hope you have enjoyed the fun these last few weeks Macon....your "5 week domination" of Smith Co. is coming to an end. We gonna get us some.

Fan :)

Since you had us Losing to Trousdale, Cannon, Jackson, York, Howard, and Grundy. I'll take your prediction!!!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>NO RESPECT</span>

Grundy is the only one I picked to beat Macon....and they had their chance...but this was meant to be. Smith Co. wanted this as bad as they have wanted any game we have played in awhile...a chance to go back and make you prove you can do it twice...and I have news for you Macon fans...YOU WONT DO IT TWICE.

Fan(The Fan has spoken....Lets Get Us Some!!!!!!!!!!)

What your gonna get your not gonna like!!!! Guess what TIGERS no one but MC fans are even gonna give you a chance but thats alright we like it that way no need to change this late in the year!!! So TIGERS GO AND TAKE WHATS YOURS!!!!

Bulldog you are right!!

The T$$AA is going to make a fortune off this game!!!!!!

That is a safe prediction!

NO RESPECT

Hope you have enjoyed the fun these last few weeks Macon....your "5 week domination" of Smith Co. is coming to an end. We gonna get us some.

Fan :)

Since you had us Losing to Trousdale, Cannon, Jackson, York, Howard, and Grundy. I'll take your prediction!!!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>NO RESPECT</span>

Grundy is the only one I picked to beat Macon....and they had their chance...but this was meant to be. Smith Co. wanted this as bad as they have wanted any game we have played in awhile...a chance to go back and make you prove you can do it twice...and I have news for you Macon fans...YOU WONT DO IT TWICE.

Fan(The Fan has spoken....Lets Get Us Some!!!!!!!!!!)

What your gonna get your not gonna like!!!! Guess what TIGERS no one but MC fans are even gonna give you a chance but thats alright we like it that way no need to change this late in the year!!! So TIGERS GO AND TAKE WHATS YOURS!!!!

Let me translate that...nobody gives us a chance...whaa...the Tennessean doesn't like us...whaa...we get no respect (even though we were picked at the top of the region preseason and SC was picked 5th) whaa...Murphy doesn't like us...whaa...my Mama likes my brother better than me...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I think we WILL like what we will get. :D

To win against a team twice in one season is a difficult thing to accomplish. The first meeting between these two made the Owls realize that you had better be physical to win a ballgame in this region. The Owls ever since have been the more physically dominant team on the field in each of their games. Will that be the case this Friday night on the ridge ? Who knows, but I do know this, if the Owls do come out and play with intensity and authority then they will take a trip east in week 14. One of the keys to the game will be taking MC's crowd out early and never letting the "leave no doubt crew" anything to shout about. Grundy almost had it done last night. When the Yellow Jackets had the ball inside MC 20 with under 3 min. and on 4th and 9 on the game winning drive you could have heard a mouse poot at P.P. Field. At least that what it sounded like on the radio. LOL. GO BIG OWLS

MC 24

SC 20

NO RESPECT

TWAN

Go back to any thread this year after we beat somebody. Show me where we bashed that team for 5 weeks. Do you want me to do the same for you? You don't do that...if you do you pay the consequences. You (some of you...not all)ran that mouth...we're definitely going to use it for motivation...is if we needed any anyway. :)

TWAN

I went back and read the 1st SC@MC thread. SC was talking pretty big about how overrated we were and it wasn't just fans or some sub players.

I promise you this, I like to talk but if we lose or I say something thats not right, I will be man enough to say I was wrong or congratulate the winning team. Not worried anyway, we've been back our talk up all year.