macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To win against a team twice in one season is a difficult thing to accomplish. The first meeting between these two made the Owls realize that you had better be physical to win a ballgame in this region. The Owls ever since have been the more physically dominant team on the field in each of their games. Will that be the case this Friday night on the ridge ? Who knows, but I do know this, if the Owls do come out and play with intensity and authority then they will take a trip east in week 14. One of the keys to the game will be taking MC's crowd out early and never letting the "leave no doubt crew" anything to shout about. Grundy almost had it done last night. When the Yellow Jackets had the ball inside MC 20 with under 3 min. and on 4th and 9 on the game winning drive you could have heard a mouse poot at P.P. Field. At least that what it sounded like on the radio. LOL. GO BIG OWLS

IMALLIN

We took 1 play off. The silence didn't last long, did it? :)

Not as long as it's gonna last friday night BigB. LOL. Ya'll better be ready for the surge from the south. You won't be sitting on our side on this night. LOL We might have people people perched on the crossbar. Good luck and have a great week. I know we will.

I ain't sittin on the vistors side. I get there at 4:30. I pretty well pick my sit. You went to the TC game, did we get quite when we got down on the creekbank!

NO NO NO NO!!!

I have been sitting on the visitor's side the last two nights in Lafayette and I like the view I have had. I am looking forward to being on that visitors side again this week routing for the Tigers. I am so glad to be able to sit over there and see the wonderful support given to the Tigers.

The game between Macon and Smith Co. will be a revenge game and we wouldn't like it to be anything else. No matter what anyone else says, both teams deserve respect and both teams get the proper respect from the right places. No matter what happens, this game will be one for the ages!!!

Good luck Smith Co.

Good luck Macon Co.

But the most important thing I have to say is....

HIT SOMEBODY!!!

Go TIGERS!!

I have a funny feeling that this is a game that SC has hoped for since week 5. Congrats to both teams getting to the 3rd round. This is gonna be a fun week. GO BIG OWLS. The "real" region champion will be crowned THIS week. I guess we will just have to wait and see who that is gonne be.

And to think we beat BOTH of you guys during the regular season. :D That only shows what this region is like and it also shows that this time of year it's "DO OR DIE". Congratulations to both teams on making it to the quarter-finals. Good luck this week and Macon Co. beware, SC seems to be on a mission and you guys are in their way!

B)

When the Yellow Jackets had the ball inside MC 20 with under 3 min. and on 4th and 9 on the game winning drive you could have heard a mouse poot at P.P. Field. At least that what it sounded like on the radio. LOL. GO BIG OWLS

Almost like it was on SC's side last night when we ran that kickoff back! Shhhhh!!!! You could have heard a pin drop! :D (Of course, you had plenty to cheer about later, though. B) )

B)

Almost like it was on SC's side last night when we ran that kickoff back! Shhhhh!!!! You could have heard a pin drop! :D (Of course, you had plenty to cheer about later, though. B) )

B)

How did you like the new sound effects last nite Pride...it was just for you!!

Fan(Macon has no idea what is headed their way...and I love it!!) B)

And to think we beat BOTH of you guys during the regular season. :D That only shows what this region is like and it also shows that this time of year it's "DO OR DIE". Congratulations to both teams on making it to the quarter-finals. Good luck this week and Macon Co. beware, SC seems to be on a mission and you guys are in their way!

B)

PPRIDE

MACON CO. IS ON A MISSION OF THEIR OWN!