Huntingdon-Lewis County

mood1801

AGAIN??

I thought this was supposed to be Huntingdon-Lewis County? Why are people arguing about Milan-Huntongdon? But puttin that asside for one moment, Id like to say that Huntingdon ahs too much speed for Lewis County. Lewis COunties defensive line is also too small.

Huntingdon-35

Lewis County- 14

Please pay no attention to these young rabble rousers who are predicting a Lewis County victory. They know nothing of the greatness of Huntingdon and don't realize they are heaping coals of misery upon our team's head! We Lewis Countians who study the game realize that we have no chance and are simply glad to have a great season thus far.

As for your comment that our defensive line is too small? Well, we may be slow as a muddy pond terrapin but it's not because we are small. Out tackles are 6-2 283 and 6'1 335... Lumpy and Ottis... Our ends are 6'4 277 and 6'3 196.... Hull is a big old boy and Arledge is the thinner version of our line but he runs a 5.31 40 so what he lacks in size he makes up for in speed.

Please don't call us small again. You can call our line and backs slow and you can go ahead and claim victory but we are fat, got it? Fat!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Well Well, The first thing I would like to address to all of the fans on coach t.

If there is one thing you can take to the bank during playoff time,is that all the other games before this,DONT MEAN CRAP, I would put my life saving on that.Fairview was expected to lose by about 50 that year,and guess what?

ya'll ran your mouths, got beat, and cryed all the way home.But you did leave some dignity on the field. YOU DIDN'T BLAME THE LOSS ON A BAND!!!! like Mckenzie did you crybabies.I can't believe someone got on here and whined about the stinking Band.

Back on topic , Huntingdon will not blow out Lewis Co. The stats show that Lewis and Huntingdon both have very good defenses,who are avering almost the same stats.I haven't seen a Lewis Co. defense this good since the 95 ' team.This will be a defensive Ballgame . Daniel Hull will have 14 tackles and 3 sacks. Coach Sharp will again prove why he is the best coach in Lewis County history . Lewis over Huntindon by a Carlos Juvera Field GOAL!!!!

20-17 Lewis County Goes To the Semi- Finals

P.S. NO ONE knows MY NAME!!!!!

Huntingdon by 30, minimum!!

I thought I would never say this but "Go Mustangs"!!!

I was not one crying about the band, but it does in fact show no class for a band to play when either team is trying to run a play.

I would like to say that the fans at Lewis Co. were very polite and that has always been the case for the times McKenzie has traveled there.

I don't know what the score will be but Huntingdon is at the top of their game right now on both sides of the ball. To me , and I may be the only one) they look like a totally different team since around week 7 or 8, and i'm talking about not just the physical part of football but mentally also. They seem much more intense.

I know both teams pretty well and The Mustangs has the edge....but Lewis County has a pretty solid team..and this shouldn't be a blowout......If the Mustangs take them too light like they did the Yellowjackets last year it could be an upset....even though the Mustangs had the better team Fairview came in and slid out!!!

Huntingdon 28.......... Lewis County 21 That is if they put Sharp in at DB!

OK huntington get ready to loose. Go ahead and leave ya'll buses running. But i do feel like it will be a close game. And something to one of the lewis co. fans saying not coming to the games. some of us might haft to work for a living. but anyways We played a great game friday night. Hopefully we will do the same this friday night. With allot of work we can make this friday night 13-0.... GOOD LUCK PANTHERS......... and to huntington..

I expect this game to be a dogfight like last weeks was. Both teams will come out ready to play and both teams will hit you. It seems like a lot of people are talking about the past, even though it means nothing, but Huntingdon has never beat us at our place. As somebody was saying earlier, everything that has happened until means exactly squat. The Panthers played their hearts out against McKenzie and showed how good they really can be, If ya'll do it again this week you'll have nothing to worry about. I hope everybody knows I that I am having to delay a wedding so I can come to the game this Friday. lol Good Luck Panthers!!! Lumpy is the Man, and Duval not's that bad either and I can't forget my boy Clay or the Hurricane, or Little Nicky, or..... lol :lol: