LEWIS CO. FALLS TO HUNTINGDON

PLAY2WIN

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure UT doesnt have sole custody of rocky top.lol. they are a good

band, besides, i think the irrate lady in red spoke her mind about that, but there is always a bad apple. Her actions didnt reflect on the rest of the Mckenzie fans, Im

sure they laughed about it along with everyone else.

How about this.....ok you immature MO-rons. A game isn't over until its over, you don't make a thread saying you beat a team when it hasn't even been played. I think thats disrespectful...very disrespectful...You guys are obviously some dumb FLAMERS who have no respect for other teams. And yeah sure, its a tough task for us to beat you guys, you have a great team. And if you don't quit running your mouth, then I encourage you all to come to the game and lets have a little talk. Dang I really honestly hate you FLAMERS, everyone of you who had anything to do with this thread. As for the score I think we will score 31 points and yall will score.....WHO CARES. Win or lose because of you MO-rons....I will always HATE Huntingdon. Good Luck to Huntingdon (flamers) for the rest of the season. GO PANTHERS!!!

How about this.....ok you immature MO-rons. A game isn't over until its over, you don't make a thread saying you beat a team when it hasn't even been played. I think thats disrespectful...very disrespectful...You guys are obviously some dumb FLAMERS who have no respect for other teams. And yeah sure, its a tough task for us to beat you guys, you have a great team. And if you don't quit running your mouth, then I encourage you all to come to the game and lets have a little talk. Dang I really honestly hate you FLAMERS, everyone of you who had anything to do with this thread. As for the score I think we will score 31 points and yall will score.....WHO CARES. Win or lose because of you MO-rons....I will always HATE Huntingdon. Good Luck to Huntingdon (flamers) for the rest of the season. GO PANTHERS!!!

LCPanther, I agree with you. Whoever this was is a pompous idiot. I am a Huntingdon fan and hope you think we're not all like this. I hope we win but if we don't this guy will have to eat his words.

Thanks rodburner....no I don't think all Huntingdon fans are like that...and I appreciate the post....and its good to see someone from Huntingdon agreeing with me. Good Luck Friday and may the best team win, we have both had great seasons. Win or Lose we have had a great season and I am proud of our team. If yall beat us I'll be pulling for you against (most likely Milan). good luck, GO PANTHERS!!!

Wow!! The game has already been played. Anyone have any stats?

Now whoever started this thread needs to realize what they have done. I bet this thread will be all over the Lewis Co. locker room. Huntingdon fans need to realize they have a great game, but things like this look bad on the program. I hope you guys have a safe trip down to Howenwald and the game goes well.