Riverdale at Lincoln Co

kccc

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first I have to say..Turnovers and penalties must be kept to the minimum if LC wants to win!

The Falcons are better than Riverdale!PERIOD!! Until the Warriors prove different!I know they are very capable of doing so!

I say Lincoln County needs to get the ball in#4 Chanze Bryson's hands he has some great speed!

Riverdale needs it in #1 Gaston Miller's hands I think he is the fastest player I have seen in many years!Dave Thomas is a playmaker! But he is no Micheal Edmiston!

I look forward to a great game!Goodluck to both teams!!The State Champion will come from this game!That's just my oppinion!Franklin has a great chance also so I don't really count them out but I still say your state champ comes from next weeks game!

GO LCHS FALCONS BEAT THE RIVERDALE WARRIORS!!!!!!

A few critical stats from the last Falcon/Warrior game according to the Tennessean:

Rushes: LCHS 47-273, RHS 26-122 (Way to go Falcon Offense and Defense!!)

Passing: LCHS 4-9-0 for 72 yards, RHS 5-8-2 for 108 yards (Offense and Defense doing their job!!!)

Fumbles: LCHS 1-0, RHS 0-0 (Scary!)

Penalties: LCHS 8-95, RHS 6-65 (Arrrrggghhh!!!)

I can tell you what had BETTER happen for a Falcon victory:

1. No Falcon turnovers

2. No more than a couple of minor penalties

3. Force the Warriors to start on their side of the field for each possession.

In short, Lincoln County will need to play the Falcons' best game of the season this Friday night. Anything short of that will give Riverdale a HUGE opportunity to win it.

Get ready Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat RIVERDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!