Riverdale at Lincoln Co

kccc

oakland2001, I apologize if I came across that way. I give Smyrna ALL the credit. They did a FANTASTIC job returning kicks and punts. I could see that was no fluke. They are just that good. In the Riverdale game earlier this year, I don't remember LC having THAT much trouble covering punts and kicks. I give the credit to the running of Smyrnas return men. They were the best I've seen...and LC's coverage was the worst I've seen this year. It wasn't so much the coverage, cuz LC had men there, they just didn't make the tackles. I guess that what I was saying....Riverdale can't count count on LC missing so many tackles.

Anyway, where were you Friday night? I looked all over for you. I even saw a cake with your name on it.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

its a long story, and i had lost my directions to where falconmama was sitting so that pretty much ruined my evening :rolleyes: . but i did enjoy the game, but was very much looking forward to meeting everybody, grrrrrrrrrr........... cake with my name on it eh? man i really was missing out!

Edited by oakland2001

oakland2001, I apologize if I came across that way. I give Smyrna ALL the credit. They did a FANTASTIC job returning kicks and punts. I could see that was no fluke. They are just that good. In the Riverdale game earlier this year, I don't remember LC having THAT much trouble covering punts and kicks. I give the credit to the running of Smyrnas return men. They were the best I've seen...and LC's coverage was the worst I've seen this year. It wasn't so much the coverage, cuz LC had men there, they just didn't make the tackles. I guess that what I was saying....Riverdale can't count count on LC missing so many tackles.

Anyway, where were you Friday night? I looked all over for you. I even saw a cake with your name on it.

I saw the cake as well. I could have had a piece but chose not to cause I was holding off for the Chili dinner we attended after the game. I hope you can make it to this game. We'll all be sitting the same place likely. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Guest Oakland

i am not the greatest with directions, so by taking the 231 route i avoid having to remember where all i have to go. but as far as the game goes i am gonna ever see riverdale play bradley central in some bball or i am goin to the game, not sure on which at this point though.................

i am not the greatest with directions, so by taking the 231 route i avoid having to remember where all i have to go. but as far as the game goes i am gonna ever see riverdale play bradley central in some bball or i am goin to the game, not sure on which at this point though.................

We can get you directions that you can print on Mapquest if you need them :rolleyes:

its a long story, and i had lost my directions to where falconmama was sitting so that pretty much ruined my evening :rolleyes: . but i did enjoy the game, but was very much looking forward to meeting everybody, grrrrrrrrrr........... cake with my name on it eh? man i really was missing out!

Check your email for a picture of the cake. See, we Falcon folks are pretty nice, don't you think? :D

Why not come through Lynchburg or Petersburg instead? There are several of us that could give you directions and i assure you the roads are a lot straighter.

Some of you guys that are much better at directions that I am should go ahead and give directions. We don't want everyone to think it's so hard to get to Fayetteville. It does seem hard to people that aren't familiar with it when coming the Ridge road.

Y'all come on to Fayetteville early, eat at one of our good restaurants or at our concession stand and see some super talent out there on the field. You can have a great veggie and meat buffet at The Barn; nicer fare at Cahoots or Cattlemans; super slawburgers (hamburgers with great slaw) at Honey's Restaurant on the square; BBQ at Reed's or Whitt's; or fast food at our many establishments. All of these places are easy to find--any local can tell you where all of these places are.

We'd love to have you come visit our town and enjoy a little Fayetteville hospitality. :rolleyes:

Guest Oakland

i feel absolutely horrible now, i guess i am goin to this game regardless of whether i want to or not so i can make it up to you guys. falcon you just name the place and time as far as restaurants go and i will treat everyone of your crew to some dinner, whether it be at the barn or at the pit, i now really want to meet you guys, but i feel the best place to do that would be to meet somewhere outside the pit

i feel absolutely horrible now, i guess i am goin to this game regardless of whether i want to or not so i can make it up to you guys. falcon you just name the place and time as far as restaurants go and i will treat everyone of your crew to some dinner, whether it be at the barn or at the pit, i now really want to meet you guys, but i feel the best place to do that would be to meet somewhere outside the pit

I guess we can forgive you. I am just glad you are ok. We were beginning to get worried that something had happened to you since we hadn't seen you on here since Friday. I had 2 pieces of your cake. It sure was good!!! I work in Shelbyville and run 231 over the ridge every day. It's not so bad once you get used to it; and I guess you are getting pretty used to it by now. Just watch out for the deer.

I don't know about the rest of the Falcon fans on here but there is no way we invite you to "The PIT" and allow you to buy dinner. That just would not be right. I doubt if I could get in from work in time for dinner before the game, but I would buy you a burger at the game if you decide to come, and I hope you do, but only if you really want to. How could you possibly choose bball over this game anyway.

Go Falcons!!!