Riverdale at Lincoln Co

kccc

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all you Falcon Fans who are just reading, how about getting on and making some posts? I know of some of you die-hard fans who aren't saying anything on here that could make some very good points.

Right now I'm rewatching last week's game on channel 6. I'm feeling that excitement folks! Looking forward to Friday night in "The Pit"!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

All those posts about past seasons and who beat who and who split what games, etc. makes for interesting reading, but has very little, if any, impact on this week's game.

These are two different teams with different personalities, etc.

THESE are the players who will decide who goes on to east Tennessee next week. It's gonna be a GREAT game. As I've said earlier, the game will be decided by fumbles and penalties.

QUOTE (Riverdale @ Sep 10 - 06:48 AM)

FHSRebel, didn't you predict LC by more than 21 in another thread? Your score in this one indicates the Warriors are gaining ground!

I predict a low scoring game, with 17 points enough to win. Hopefully that 17 will be scored by the Warriors.

Ha, I might have... I have a history of my predictions changing from day to day.

That is what I was talking about early. FHSrebel is a believer in the Falcons...or he WAS. His memory may be failing him now, as I see he is now picking Riverdale. In the first game, FHSrebel picked LC by 21. Now, to stir things up a little, he is going the other way. Nice touch, FHSrebel...I know you REALLY think LC will win.

All those posts about past seasons and who beat who and who split what games, etc. makes for interesting reading, but has very little, if any, impact on this week's game.

These are two different teams with different personalities, etc.

THESE are the players who will decide who goes on to east Tennessee next week. It's gonna be a GREAT game. As I've said earlier, the game will be decided by fumbles and penalties.

You're right...I put that up for the benefit of the folks who seem to think there's a jinx beating a team twice in one season...I've been reading alot of posts that almost imply it's a given that Riverdale will win this Friday night because of the jinx....but none of it has any bearing on the game to be played.

BTW, you weren't the first (or the last) to state that the game will be decided by fumbles and penalties, but you're in good company!!! :angry:

Let's go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat RIVERDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know who will win this game but i think the team with the least turnovers and the most heart will come out on top.As for last years game against RIVERDALE being FLUKE i dont think so, i played in that game and we played with more heardt than we did all year plus we were in the PIT and for people who dont know about the PIT its like having a 12th man on the field. REMEMBER FALCONS YOU GOTTA HAVE THAT BURING DESIRE TO BE GREAT ..... WIN THIS ONE FOR THE CHIEF.

YOU GOTTA HAVE THAT BURNING DESIRE TO BE GREAT SO JUST DO WHAT U HAVE TO TO WIN . DONT PLAY YOUR BEST JUST PLAY GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN . AND ALWAYS KEEP THE CHIEF IN YOUR HEARTS AND WIN IT FOR HIM

Hey all you Falcon Fans who are just reading, how about getting on and making some posts? I know of some of you die-hard fans who aren't saying anything on here that could make some very good points.

Right now I'm rewatching last week's game on channel 6. I'm feeling that excitement folks! Looking forward to Friday night in "The Pit"!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

FalconMama you must have Charter cause it's not on FPU. I'm getting ready for Friday night and we don't want to peak to soon. A lot of people are still resting their vocal cords. The Pit Crew has got to come alive Friday night. Let's make some noise and Rock the House. Can you hear me?

I'm surprised that so many people are picking Riverdale throughtout different threads.  I figured everyone was picking L.C.

Well, it puzzles me that so many people in these threads are picking Riverdale, while in coacht's "The Big Ones" contest, 75% are picking Lincoln County.

I will be surprised if this game is as close as the first.

Edited by inot2bad

well this is the game to be at Friday night. i am a Falcon fan all the way but the warriors make me nevous for some god awful reason. I geuss it is the rich tradition that they have in the boro. Remeber that the Falcons are 4-0 against the boro teams this year for those who say the Falcons cant compete with them. i will have to say that the warriors know that and coach rankin will be reminding the boys from riverdale that all this week. But thats all he can do is remind them and it might not do a bit of good. the Falcons will be more fired up about this game than the last two playoff games and i know that they should be. as for everyone saying that the warriors have the revenge factor i have to say so do the falcons because these are the same boys that riverdale sent packing last year in the second round. so i have to say that the Falcons still remeber that and they want to do the same to the warriors this year. My pick for this game is a close one.But not in the stat books. with riverdale heading home to watch saturday morning cartoons with a frown on there face.

Falcons-21

Warriors-14