Lewis County Pressbox....

mustang69

Why would you want to sit in the LC press box if you have a pressbox on the visitor side. Most schools do not have a visitor press box at all.

I think you will find that the visitor box is more than ample for radio, film, and coaches unless of course it takes 10 to run the radio broadcast.

Other than Westview, (UTM) I think LC football facilities are among the best I have seen.

Edited by wannab

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MAVERIC, our stands are the finest bunch of people u will ever meet in your life.At least we have a half decent football stadium unlike other schools that leave the visitors to sit on concrete.Mr. Luna is a great band instructor and maybe if u listen close enough some of your stupid fans can hear what a real band sounds like.OH, and I jus loved the way it sounded when mckenzie started Rocky Top and we blew them out of the water, we totally drownded them out.You can start ditchin our band when u get a half decent one, till then, KNOW YOUR ROLL AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

So MAVERICK, u think we dont treat visitors with respect.You know what, u dont matter to us, u sound like an incompetent MORON to me.You need to keep your issues to yourself.Our school along with MR. LUNA has PLENTY of CLASS AND RESPECT FOR VISITORS.But we expect to be treated with RESPECT in return.The "LADY IN RED" sounds like she has some major issues to start with and I think she needs counseling.But, for the mean time KNOW YOUR ROLL AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!

NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY comes into our house and pushes us around.We are strong, we are mighty, we are a team, we are THE PANTHERS.We respect everyone that respects us.You want to talk smack, we will give it back.We play as a team, win as a team, and lose as a team.I am not a wresslin fan.We may not have the greatest team in the state, but we are darn close to them.So one last thing.When u step into PANTHER STADIUM Friday night, u keep your behavior on the good side, and so will we, unless a raging flamer from huntingdon wants to come over and start smack.WE READY, WE READY, WE READY, FOR YA'LL..All i ask is "huntingdon, are u ready for the PANTHERS?"

Edited by PANTHERSFAN

I heard that McKenzie had 7 turnovers against ya'll and went for it on a 4th down from their own 30 yard line, which basically was an 8th turnover. Is this true? :lol:

Sorry Panthersfan, with all your quoting of The Rock I was sure you followed "wrassling" No offense meant.

I will leave you for the night with another quote from The Rock.

Can you smell what Da Stangs got cooking????

I BELIEVE!!!!!

I am simply going insane with some of the immature posts of our Panther fans. Let me answer this succintly and intelligently.

Our visitors side press box is quite ample for a radio crew, filmers, and coaches. It is a "visitors" press box and how many schools lay out the money to offer to that to the opposition?

Our fans are good people... as with every school, you have a few lamebrains who conduct themselves with absolutely no sense of sportsmanship or simple decency. If that indeed happens, contact one of the various law enforcement personnel in the immediate area and they will be dealt with.

McKenzie committed five turnovers, not seven.... three interceptions and one fumble during the heat of the battle and another fumble on the last play of the game which wasn't really instrumental in the outcome..

Why is this even an issue? We will treat you so many ways that you will certainly enjoy some of them and that is important when coming from a team that is no match for Huntingdon, much less Milan whom you will face the week after.

Big H Outlaw You stated you're not a band supporter then please don't get on here and talk bad about our band. Yes, they are the state champions and they had lots of competition. Just because you don't think they are any good doesn't mean they're not. And yes, I am a band mom and see what they go through. Please show them a little respect.

ok mustang69 i will be over there and i we will see if your bigenuff to move me, i'm not all that big or nothing but if you want to start saying crap to lets just see how fast you run your mouth w/ me up there. You won't even say nothing w/ me up there. You can talk the talk but lets see if you can walk the walk............ Good Luck Panthrs. Oh yea sorry mrs.hillbilly, i will try to behave..LOL

Signed, FATMAN