Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Well....don't know much fo anything about Macon but that they have a really good kicker!!! :( Haha!!! Macon Fans....we welcome you to Knoxville....it'll be a good game i'm sure! Congratulations on you're win over Smith Co. enjoy ti this weekend as we will enjoy our win over the #1 Ranked roadrunners (Can't get enough of that! B):(:) ). It's back to practice Monday though! Coaches are trading game film tomorrow so maybe we'll be hearing something about ya'll soon, and you us.

As ALWAYS.......GO FALCONS!!!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPEED is something we have alot of. We'll see what happens. Fulton is a team that can throw alot of different things at you. We have some very FAST wr's, db's, rb, de, qb....well you name it!!! They'll get you on the run....but we have a great passing qb with a very accurate arm!!! But....if he can't find an open receiver....don't blink....cause he'll bust a 50 yard run up the side for a td....and he's hard to catch. It'll be a good game i'm sure.....any weak competition has been eliminated by this point. The only thing that make me a little nervous is what i've heard about their kicker. But, ya gotta remember, 6 is more than 3.

As ALWAYS....GO FALCONS!!!

PiGeOnS4LiFe, all i can tell ya about Macon is that u r going to read alot of post!!! Most r useless.....but they like 2 talk!!! They cannot pass... Stop the Run... U WIN. Im sure you have better athletes and more speed. Falcons win BIG

Those Grapes a pretty sour there in Smith. We have good wine here!!

P4L We are not the prettiest team but are very tough to kill (ask Smith and Grundy). We have a good Defense with a lot of speed. Great kicking game. Effective O. Should be a tough battle for 48 minutes maybe even 48+

P4L We are not the prettiest team but are very tough to kill (ask Smith and Grundy). We have a good Defense with a lot of speed. Great kicking game. Effective O. Should be a tough battle for 48 minutes maybe even 48+

Maybe you should get your facts Straight!!! IM not from SC... yes i was rooting for them becasue you guys want respect but yet you have only had 1 good year... CMON....MARK MY WORDS FALCONS WIN BIG

Maybe you should get your facts Straight!!! IM not from SC... yes i was rooting for them becasue you guys want respect but yet you have only had 1 good year... CMON....MARK MY WORDS FALCONS WIN BIG

Win or lose next week, Do you respect us now?

BTW we were 8-3 last year that's 2 good years

Edited by MaconCotgr

The only thing that make me a little nervous is what i've heard about their kicker. But, ya gotta remember, 6 is more than 3.

As ALWAYS....GO FALCONS!!!

Yes it is, but when you're only down by one or two in the last seconds, it's good to know that you can win from 30+ yards away from the endzone without running or passing. :justwrestle:

:o

How far did you make in in the playoffs.... or did u even make them!!!!

They didn't make the PO's last season because of the group system that allowed teams with weaker schedules to make it. We beat some Playoff teams, that made it with worse records ie Livingston. They played a weak schedule and got in.

Thank you PiGeOnS4LiFe, for the Welcome..Appreciate that alot..

fsurules.. you're right we like to jaw alot...but we can back that jawing up too..

Look forward to good game between the teams... Every team says they have the best and the way I look at it, you have every right to think that..

Macon Co. may have just made the "Big Time" this year, but we're here..We did something right to get here.. I'm so proud of them for that.

***I may talk smack about the game, but when the day is done, I don't have any hard feelings toward anyone, so if I seem like I can't stand what you say on the board, don't think nothing of it...Everyone has the right to disagree..

And as always......