Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***I may talk smack about the game, but when the day is done, I don't have any hard feelings toward anyone, so if I seem like I can't stand what you say on the board, don't think nothing of it...Everyone has the right to disagree..

And as always......

Oh yeah!!! Miss KITTY likes to show her claws a lot, but deep down she's really a sweet little KITTY KAT. :o I like it when she purrs....... :justwrestle:

B)

You know I got your back KITTY!.....GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Edited by PPride

***I may talk smack about the game, but when the day is done, I don't have any hard feelings toward anyone, so if I seem like I can't stand what you say on the board, don't think nothing of it...Everyone has the right to disagree..

And as always......

Oh yeah!!! Miss KITTY likes to show her claws a lot, but deep down she's really a sweet little KITTY KAT. :o I like it when she purrs....... :justwrestle:

B)

You know I got your back KITTY!.....GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

HEY PPRIDE DONT LET HER FOOL YA I HAVE SEEN HER CLAWS LOL.......AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO USE EM......BUT UR RIGHT SHE IS A PURRER AT HEART LOL......AINT THAT RIGHT MISS KITTY, BUT SHE HAS A WORSE TEMPER THAN ME......LOL DONT YA KITTY......J/K, SHE KNOWS IM KIDDING WITH HER. B)

Being from Trousdale I have seen both last year's Fulton team and this year's MC team play. The thing that I see is that there is a great difference in speed. MC has basically the same team they had last year, their players are just older. When TC played MC last year, TC looked much faster than MC with players like TT Harper using his speed and quickness to score alot of points. When TC played Fulton however the Fulton team made TC not to look so speedy and their team speed handled TT very well only scoring on 2 FGs and a TD in OT. The big difference in this game I believe will be that MC must adjust to Fulton's incredible speed. If they can't they will perish. MC however is more physical and bigger but the holes that TC opened up last year quickly closed because of the team speed of Fulton. There will be alot of black jerseys around the ball Friday you can bet on that. MC might be able to overpower them however.

Being from Trousdale I have seen both last year's Fulton team and this year's MC team play. The thing that I see is that there is a great difference in speed. MC has basically the same team they had last year, their players are just older. When TC played MC last year, TC looked much faster than MC with players like TT Harper using his speed and quickness to score alot of points. When TC played Fulton however the Fulton team made TC not to look so speedy and their team speed handled TT very well only scoring on 2 FGs and a TD in OT. The big difference in this game I believe will be that MC must adjust to Fulton's incredible speed. If they can't they will perish. MC however is more physical and bigger but the holes that TC opened up last year quickly closed because of the team speed of Fulton. There will be alot of black jerseys around the ball Friday you can bet on that. MC might be able to overpower them however.

I KNOW THE TIGERS WILL PLAY TOUGH FOOTBALL AND DO THEIR BEST TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS, YOU COMING TO THE GAME??

HEY PPRIDE DONT LET HER FOOL YA I HAVE SEEN HER CLAWS LOL.......AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO USE EM......BUT UR RIGHT SHE IS A PURRER AT HEART LOL......AINT THAT RIGHT MISS KITTY, BUT SHE HAS A WORSE TEMPER THAN ME......LOL DONT YA KITTY......J/K, SHE KNOWS IM KIDDING WITH HER. B)

Well I never...... B)

My claws are a little sharp at times...but they have to be when you

are PURRRRFECTTTT!!!!

Temper :justwrestle: Hummm...Well I might have a "tiny iny bity one"

WHY YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT, T? :o

Purrrrrrr... B)

Well I never...... B)

My claws are a little sharp at times...but they have to be when you

are PURRRRFECTTTT!!!!

Temper :justwrestle: Hummm...Well I might have a "tiny iny bity one"

WHY YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT, T? :o

Purrrrrrr... B)

NO, KITTY, U KNOW UR MY FRIEND AND I LOVE YA, WAS JUST JOKING WITH YA.....B), U KNOW THAT.

HEY PPRIDE U GOING TO KNOXVILLE?? DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SEATING AT FULTON? :o

No mam, I won't be joining that caravan headed east, and I've never been to Fulton, so I can't help you there either. Sorry, I'm just not much help tonight. :justwrestle:

B)

Edited by PPride

No mam, I won't be joining that caravan headed east, and I've never been to Fulton, so I can't help you there either. Sorry, I'm just not much help tonight. :justwrestle:

:o

THATS OK, WAS JUST TRYING TO SEE WHAT TIME I WANT TO LEAVE TO MAKE SURE I GET A SEAT LOL....BUT THANKS ANYWAYS. THINK IM GOING TO LAY DOWN DIDNT SLEEP BUT 2 HOURS LAST NIGHT AND IM GETTING AWFULLY SLEEPY. SO HAVE A GGOD NIGHT AND SEE YA LATER. NITE NITE

FYI . . . Fulton is in the middle of Knoxville. Just down the road from the interstate exit. Our stadium is pretty big. All seats are on one side of the field, but there's a lot of them. Check out our field & tell us what you think. Our coaches put a lot of hard work on the field & I think it looks AWESOME! Welcome to Knoxville & looking forward to a great, hard fought game.

But, of course . . . . GO FALCONS!