Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

The atmosphere was unbelievable! We had a lot of fans there early & they were fired up before warm-ups started. We were up hollering as our players were doing their pre-game. We were so ready for this game. Our players were fired up, too. They came out on the field so fired up & they stayed that way the whole game. Every time we had a good play, the whole sidelines were going nuts & the fans. None of us gave up the WHOLE game. Saw several people from other schools at the game, also. Saw people from Gibbs, Anderson County, Seymour, Loudon. Wish you could have been there, but I know people really appreciated your play-by-plays on Coacht. Did you listen to the game on the radio?

It's great to be an FHS Falcon!

GO FALCONS!

Ya, it was good to see several players and fans from other schools in our region coming out to see the game.... i'm sure there will be more this week since it will be in knoxville. STANDING ROOM ONLY next friday. itll be a great game for sure.... i hope it is as long as we come out on top.

what "pre-game activities" do you have in mind msmoker?

There is no feeling like running out on the field after a big high school football win. it was the same way at the Anderson County game last year when Teon caught that pass in overtime to seeel the victory and get our revenge. but last night there was more on the line and we prevailed.

HOW BOUT THEM REGION 2-3A CHAMPION FULTON FALCONS

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig L

I figured since the kids are out of school on Friday, there may be some pregame festivities planned..(i.e. pep rally, luncheon, etc.).

As far as I know, this is the biggest game that we have ever hosted. I figured that there would be some things planned leading up to the game, to create excitement and so people can enjoy the pagentry of this event.

Edited by msmoker21

14-10??? aint happenin'

how are you all gonna hang with our speed? from what everyone has been saying, you all arent very fast.... physical but not fast.... those things do catch up to you.

i dont even see how we would get 10 since we dotn have a proven field goal kicker.... i bet freeney gets him one though, at least an extra point.

Well shucks, I don't know if we should even make the trip. Ya'll know what I'm talking about, we are so slow and fat. All we will be able to do is scratch our butts while these track stars blow right by us. Why if the MIGHTY TROUSDALE CO. YELLOW JACKETS can't beat this team, I don't know why we would want to waste our gas. I really don't see how we have got where we are, ya'll remember, we been underdogs in about half of the games we played this year.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING FULTON:

WE ain't FAT and we ain't SLOW!! We're coming to K-ville to play some TIGER football. You may ask what is TIGER football? Well let me answer that for you.

POW!!!! We're going to HIT you from the opening kickoff till the final horn blows. Ain't no quit in these TIGERS and they will knock it in the dirt for ya. It will be clean too, no cheap shots from the TIGERS.

Now don't you fulton folks worry about the Macon Co. fans. We will treat you just like we would want you to treat us, so you don't have to worry about the stuff. We're just a bunch of country folks that love TIGER FOOTBALL!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

kitty kat

where are you from?

Tigerrule05 ...Macon Co. is where I come from... :)

**And before you ask...I'm not in school..

My lil' sis is a cheerleader at Macon..

Go JT...it ain't over yet..we'll get some more Touchdown push-ups outta ya :):angry:

GO TIGERS!!!

And I just saw bigB76 post....I have to say DITTO....and

NUFF SAID!

14-10??? aint happenin'

how are you all gonna hang with our speed? from what everyone has been saying, you all arent very fast.... physical but not fast.... those things do catch up to you.

i dont even see how we would get 10 since we dotn have a proven field goal kicker.... i bet freeney gets him one though, at least an extra point.

I am a Smith Co. fan and let me tell ya that Speed doesnt matter when you have 3 or 4 opposing jerseys in the backfield on every play and thats what the Big tigers will do. But i dont see where everyone says that Macon is slow. They dont look like slow polks to me.

Falcons you better be ready to play physical and I hope you can tackle because that JOSH HUDSON is a slippery little booger.Im not sure you boys in Knox can be to physical since no one can touch you.

We ole country boys from Smith and Macon have to be PHYSICAL since we're not to fast. JUST BE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO MACON (THE) REGION 4-3A CHAMPIONS

GO TIGERS

KITTREL SMITH YOU ARE AWESOME JUST WISHED YOU HAD ON THE BLACK AND GOLD ;)

MF

Well shucks, I don't know if we should even make the trip. Ya'll know what I'm talking about, we are so slow and fat. All we will be able to do is scratch our butts while these track stars blow right by us. Why if the MIGHTY TROUSDALE CO. YELLOW JACKETS can't beat this team, I don't know why we would want to waste our gas.  I really don't see how we have got where we are, ya'll remember, we been underdogs in about half of the games we played this year.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING FULTON:

WE ain't FAT and we ain't SLOW!! We're coming to K-ville to play some TIGER football. You may ask what is TIGER football? Well let me answer that for you.

POW!!!! We're going to HIT you from the opening kickoff till the final horn blows. Ain't no quit in these TIGERS and they will knock it in the dirt for ya. It will be clean too, no cheap shots from the TIGERS.

Now don't you fulton folks worry about the Macon Co. fans. We will treat you just like we would want you to treat us, so you don't have to worry about the stuff. We're just a bunch of country folks that love TIGER FOOTBALL!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

Keep on thinking all we can do is run...and then go ask Coach Satterfield for his assessment.

This team is by no means anything like the same team we had last year. We lost 8-9 starters on both sides of the ball and Reggie Cobb's little brother (Freshman All State Linebacker LY, Tyrone) at Middle Linebacker from the State Runner-up team from last year. The main things that have stayed the same is work effort, an understanding of how to win, and coaches developing players.

Sure we can run...but you better check the film for our defensive and hitting prowess. Fact is, we are probably more athletic than last year with J Long replacing Whetsel (drop back/non mobile style) at Quarterback we have really added another dimension to the Offense.

Sure to be a great game...neither team would be here if they werent Great teams!!! But dont think that we would are going to be man-handled up front...you will be surprised!!!

It is going to be a monumental night on the Hill!!!

Go Falcons!!!

Edited by msmoker21

Just wondering if Fulton Falcons have a school website? Can anyone from Fulton post that here, if you do.

Macon County has one. Home of the Tigers

Here is a website to the Falcon's Nest. I dont think it has been updated in 2 or 3 years:

http://www.korrnet.org/fulton/

You can also search the Knox County Schools site for info:

http://www.kcs.k12tn.net/