Top 10 teams

gbaby

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i think your the one who needs to calm down, this thread is about who u think the top 10 teams are, no1 crowned ne1 the best if u dont like to predict then maybe u shouldnt be in this thread...    i dont even go to Brentwood academy i was talking about Brentwood High.

Nobody except you has the Bruins in any top ten, except maybe in Williamson County, where there are, I believe, nine high schools! BHS has some good players (I have always liked Walker Campbell...seeing him play since he was 12), but they aren't in a class with some of the other teams mentioned.

Watch the namecalling, BTW. I had to edit your post.

Edited by itzme

Nobody except you has the Bruins in any top ten, except maybe in Williamson County, where there are, I believe, nine high schools! BHS has some good players (I have always liked Walker Campbell...seeing him play since he was 12), but they aren't in a class with some of the other teams mentioned.

Watch the namecalling, BTW. I had to edit your post.

acctually the guy who started this thread has us ranked.... yeah walker is real good so is ian vanhorn

Dont forget about antioch keep them in your rankings just cause hume fogg beat them doesnt mean anything. right now the teams two leading scorers are on the injured list and probaly wont be back till earle January. Just in time for district play. Injuries only have given some other players a chance but expect some he** when they get back .