The most awesome quote from a coach

VolunteerGeneral

There is no reason to get up tight or nervious we have played in plenty of big games. Thats just the hole we have dug our selfs in. You have been coached to the best of or ability.Don't think on the feild just react(2001 BlueCross Bowl). ....................... In the morning it want say nothing about weather.It will say State Champs. It want say rain, snow want be a ring with a 2 on it,and their shouldnt be(befor 2000 Blue Cross Bowl)................ There is always a bout 7 or 8 teams that can win it all the Oak Ridges, DBs, Germantowns, then a couple of sleeper, the ones people forgot about. What will you do to seperate your self from them caues I want play a snap.(Beginning of spring 2001 first team meating).............. You got beat you should have it would been taken the easy way out to win off a trick play. they were the beter team to night and for that they will move on an we will get ready for next year.(end of Dickson Co. 99' 1st rd). 4 from the great Gary Rankin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USC legend and Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach John McKay had some of the best quotes of all time but his best was during the Bucs winless inaugural season of 1976. A Tampa Tribune reporter asked Coach McKay about his team's execution, to which he replied "I'm all for it." That has to be the best coach quote ever.

USC legend and Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach John McKay had some of the best quotes of all time but his best was during the Bucs winless inaugural season of 1976. A Tampa Tribune reporter asked Coach McKay about his team's execution, to which he replied "I'm all for it." That has to be the best coach quote ever.

Hah John McKay was the funniest coach ever. You cant leave off the "well we didnt block, but we made up for that by not tackling."

Lary Kurr once accuzed G=P of branging the fire truck in from the Gatlenberg Fire Dept. and wattering down the feilld. He said the basebawl diamond adjasont to the footbawl feild waz dry as dust.

GATLINBURG - Anderson County coach Larry Kerr called the muddy playing conditions at Hammonds Stadium the "most deplorable for a championship game" he has seen in 29 years as a head coach.

"It was worse than a hog pile," Kerr said after a 14-0 loss to Gatlinburg-Pittman in the second round of the state Class 3A playoffs. "I'm not making excuses, but the game should have been called off."