perry county vs collinwood

pqa1022

Perry County is good.... their sophomores are the heart of that team.... but Collinwood has always been known for it's stellar defense.... and I don't think that that has changed this year. Actually, this year more than ever they are really counting on their 'D' to shut down people. Perry County is going to be a tough test for anyone on their schedule. This should be one heck of a game....

The press and defense from both teams should tell the tale of who wins or loses. Whoever can handle the pressure the longest will win. Collinwood is defense oriented, but Perry Co. can play some good 'D' too. Perry Co. has better offense than CWood, so I expect them to win if they are hitting on all cylinders. If CWood can shut down 1 of the 3 Sophs. (they usually aren't all 'hot' on the same night) then they have a good chance for an upset. I am for CWood all the way...

I agree with ChooChoo on this one. Cwood has to handle the pressure tonite. Their senior point gaurd, Beverly Adams has to step up & take control of ball handling. Cwood has also got to BOX-OUT everytime the ball is shot. This is one HUGE factor of why they let Loretto came back & beat them.The best TEAM will win this ball game. So let's go Trojanettes! Good luck.... :D

This one went right down to the end. With a tie game and around 10 secs Collinwood was called on a foul and Perry Co made both shots to put them up by 2 with a final score of 35-33. Another tough lose for the Trojanettes but don't let it get you down. You have still got a lot of ball to play and you will get another shot at this team. Get ready now for Wayne Co this Fri night.

Edited by TrojanSportsFan