Westmoreland and Friendship

Coach2001

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are these teams going to be this year. Will there be any surprise teams in this district? Gordonsville, Watertown, Van Buren, etc? Any info or opinions?

Gordonsville should come out pretty good in the district this year. Although they lost 3 starters to graduation, the fundamentals are still there. The whole team is playing well. They won opening game against Clay Co., which was very unexpected. Don't count them out this year!!

Yeah, what were you thinking, muffin, giving a prediction on a game...shame on you (sense the sarcasm contact2004)...

I think both teams are outstanding and that the games should be fairly even...and remember, anything can happen, just look at Westmoreland's guys getting beat by 20 by VanBuren, or even take Shelbyville's girls' situation....

We play Van Buren on Tuesday. I understand that Westmoreland beat them pretty bad. Just wondering what kind of defense westmoreland ran on V.B. Man or Zone. I was told V.B. only scored 6 points in the first half. What is the secret to shutting V.B. down?

Edited by KELL44