• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Coach2001

Westmoreland and Friendship

westmoreland is the team to beat period....no one can stop #10 and #30 they are back and unstoppable.....i think the only thing that MIGHT be able to stop them from getting back to state is clarkrange in the regions....

I agree with you mrorange it depends on that 2nd game in the region it's always the hardest. Clarkrang and Westmoreland it will be a good game and I hope it turns out like last years. Good Luck Westmoreland!!

How are these teams going to be this year. Will there be any surprise teams in this district? Gordonsville, Watertown, Van Buren, etc? Any info or opinions?

Gordonsville should come out pretty good in the district this year. Although they lost 3 starters to graduation, the fundamentals are still there. The whole team is playing well. They won opening game against Clay Co., which was very unexpected. Don't count them out this year!!

muffin here's an idea... Go home and sit down, maybe even eat a muffin, and think about what F.C.S. lost last year. EVERYTHING!!!! Friendship by five???? After Westmoreland beats Friendship (Guys and Girls) You can just stick to calling the games for your beloved bulldogs of R.B.S..... ;)

Yeah, what were you thinking, muffin, giving a prediction on a game...shame on you (sense the sarcasm contact2004)...

I think both teams are outstanding and that the games should be fairly even...and remember, anything can happen, just look at Westmoreland's guys getting beat by 20 by VanBuren, or even take Shelbyville's girls' situation....

We play Van Buren on Tuesday. I understand that Westmoreland beat them pretty bad. Just wondering what kind of defense westmoreland ran on V.B. Man or Zone. I was told V.B. only scored 6 points in the first half. What is the secret to shutting V.B. down?

Edited by KELL44

We play Van Buren on Tuesday. I understand that Westmoreland beat them pretty bad. Just wondering what kind of defense westmoreland ran on V.B. Man or Zone. I was told V.B. only scored 6 points in the first half. What is the secret to shutting V.B. down?

Not letting them take easy shots.