Westmoreland and Friendship

Coach2001

From what i have seen Van Buren does not play that bad. i don't know what happened to them but they were not at the game(westmoreland) that is for sure. I don't think there was a real secret to shutting VB down, and if there was you didn't figure it out by tuesday night because your team got beat by VB.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Westmoreland

2. Gordonsville

3. Friendship

4. Watertown

5. Van Buren

6. Trousdale

7. MJCA

8. Boyd

Westmoreland is great and I heard that Gordonsville is pretty good too. I think that Watertown may give those top 3 spots a run for their money. Van Buren is the team that links the good to the not so good... I heard Trousdale is pretty bad this year, maybe that will make for some good competition in the 8-A basement :huh:

watertown is probably about 1 player and/or 1 year away from challenging those top three spots, beating one of those teams would be a good improvement.

you are probably right. I saw where they ripped MJCA tonight by about 40. It looks like they have made some strides. They used to have trouble with teams like MJCA and Boyd. no disrespect intended to those two.

Good Luck

Edited by Coach2001