McMinn Central vs. East Ridge

hobbit87

Well what was the score when Armstrong pulled his starters? Was it worse than that? Was his starters not getting the job done? He had to have some good reason to do that. He is a pretty good coach and I have never seen him pull his starters out of a game before except when the officials were so bad he didn't want his players to get hurt. Was that the case in this game?

When Armstrong pulled the starters out, they were getting beat by about 20 points. The 2nd string cut the lead to 6 and then East Ridge got control of the game again. The reason why he pulled the starters out was because 4 of the 5 in the game were not hustling or even trying at all! It was also shameful that while the 2nd string was cutting the lead down, one of their own players wouldn't even cheer for them. The referees weren't all that great, but I felt that it was a game the Chargers could have won. I can already tell that this is going to be a long season for the Central boys.