A game not played

ubankit

Our team did not play the Westminster game that was scheduledin basketball. Our coach said that there is some question of their eligibility and we could be penalized so he did not want to take the chance and mess up our postseason. So what do I put for the score - do I show 0 to 0 or do i show we lost - or how is that done. I am with the Tipton Rosemark Rebels. Thanks. ubankit

Our team did not play the Westminster game that was scheduledin basketball. Our coach said that there is some question of their eligibility and we could be penalized so he did not want to take the chance and mess up our postseason. So what do I put for the score - do I show 0 to 0 or do i show we lost - or how is that done. I am with the Tipton Rosemark Rebels. Thanks. ubankit

I'll delete it.

• 4 weeks later...
coacht, the unaka an unico game is put on their schedule twice. please delete one of the games they had to reschedule the first one at unico .thanks ron, and they did not play midway, they didn't play in the tourn. :P

THANKS COACHT FOR CHANGING THE STANDINGS. :( I REALLY ENJOY POSTING ON YOUR WEBSITE. THANKS SO MUCH, RON

• 1 month later...

The consolation game tonight 2/27/04 for Division 2 West Region is wrong. The scoreboard shows Evangelical Christian School (ECS)and Memphis University School (MUS) playing but the game is between Briarcrest and Harding. ECS and MUS are out of the tournament. Bishop Byrne and Christian Brothers play tommorrow night for the championship 2/28/04 and tonight the 3rd team berths a spot for the finals to be played next week. I will post a score tonight or tommorrow as soon as I know it if you will add the game for Briarcrest and Harding and delete the one for MUS and ECS. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I just noticed that the score for the Millington vs Tipton Rosemark game for 3/27/04 is incorrect. It says Millington won 8 to 0. Millington did not win the game. Tipton Rosemark won 10 to 0. I believe the JV game was won by Millington and maybe that was for that game but the varsity game (which is the schedule posted and the scores being reported) was won by Tipton Rosemark 10 to 0. Could you please change it? Thanks