Wayne Co. vs Perry Co.

quitfronting

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of one team cheating another team. What did Clifton do? Did they tie up some of PC's best players in the dressing room? Did they tell them that the game started at 9:00, so PC was late and they raced out to a big lead? The point is that it is hard for a TEAM to cheat another TEAM. Maybe they raised the basket on PC's end during the 2nd half. I don't know.

If the officiating is in question, then that is one thing. In the games that I've been too, then officiating has been inconsistent. When I was younger, I would generally get upset at the refs. Now I realize that they are going to make some poor calls. When the officiating is looked at through unbiased eyes, then you can clearly see that while calls are missed (they go both ways).

Again my question: CHEATED? I'd like to know more.

The TEAM of Clifton was fouling us and playing dirty the hole game. I know the refs have to call the fouls but it was the players doing it. The coaches probably paid the referees to so that makes them responsible. You can ask anyone who went to the game if PC lost it fairly. It seems like everyone is out to get us this year since we aint got the talent we used to have but are still a good team.

start another thread if you guys want to discuss the clifton game. Pc lost.

if we had played well and increased the lead as we should have the refs wouldnt have mattered!

get over it! we will put them in their place in linden at our next meeting.

this thread is about the future game with Wayne co.

predict and move on.

Wayne County won 72-54. PC kept it close in the first quarter. WC led it by 14 at the half, then when up as far as 23 before putting the subs in. I think maybe 4-5 players in double figures for the Cats. Everyone played great in this game. They needed to make a statement in this game and did just that. Nutt had an exceptional game at point. York probably led all scorers. Byrd, Bryant, Hammonds, and Mosley were all in double figures as well I think. WC travels to CA Friday to try and make their 4th district win.

First of all, Clifton didn't cheat anyone. Second of all, if PC is truly as good as they think they are... they wouldn't be putting their lose on Clifton. I think that PC is going to win this game. They will probably blow them out. I think that PC has a really good team and they are good competition. So...my vote goes to PC!