Best in the State

goldenboy

I'm here to let everybody know of Mr. Robbie Bartoszek. He is the best there ever will be. His serve has been clocked at an astonishing 37 MPH and he can hit a tennis ball all the way across his yard. With proper guidance from new Lewis Co tennis coach, Mr. Michael Jackson, he will be unbeatable. Right now he's looking forward to the basketball game tonight and getting in free to work with his tennis buddies. He deeply misses the swift racket and knows that things won't be the same without him. Only 3 more months Robbie. :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention the 3 recruiting letters that Robbie has recieved. Northwest is on his tail really bad, they heard about his leadership skills. I have been talking to Washington University in St. Louis and I put in a good word for him so they've also decided to recruit him and just today he got a letter from Tulane asking him to join their mens tennis team for the 06 season. I'll try to keep everybody updated on Mr. Rob's decision. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How about Trey Vanzant,this kid is only 17 years of age,and eats,sleeps,and drinks tennis.He loves every apect of the game,Ive never seen anything like it.I was listening to a press conference they held for him the other day and he said he dreamed of playing tennis as a young boy.He practices nearly 3 hours a day in the not so nice court of trailer courts.He might not have much to practice with today,but one day you will see him practicing/playing in the French Open :lol:

Edited by gooseman

I don't know if anybody can beat the kid that can hit it all the way across his yard, thats pimp. Really though, if your talking best in the state, you may want to consider Brian Hartness of Brentwood. Really solid all around player. But I've heard alot of good things about this Bo Seal kid. Is he going to play highschool tennis? Does anyone know if Houston Barrick is going to also? Its probably a waste of their time but it would still be fun.