Best in the State

goldenboy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, I am Gooseman, I believe in the gooseman's thoughts and beiliefs,Trey Vanzant is going to take his team down the road this year,I was once a young boy and all i dreamed of was being beating darth vader in war fights with my alliances,but no, this young man was spending his time devoted to the tennis game.I have never seen him without his racket and a few balls.You may not need an overpowering body to be a great tennis player,but this yyoung fellow has arms the size of my thigh,he has massive muscles,and im aware this isnt a bodybuilding forum,but i want everyone to also know the next major boydybuilder in the world is going to be weston creasy,He drinks nothing but water and eats nothing but healthy food. Both of these young men are the next generation in sportatic feverish events.I cant wait to see these compadres age. :D

I didn't know where Bo went to school at because their is that rule that if your jr high and your highschool are in the same building then you can compete in highschool athletics when your in jr high. But that is really impressive when a 7th grader could be your 1. And I think they are just messin with ya bout this Trey kid train, lol.

The Vanzant kid is an amazingly talented Tennis boy, He is my one and only Idol, I see him here and there around the Streets of MC but I never have the nerves to talk to the Young Star, once I tried to talk to the Big Guy and he told me quote: "You have no business talking to me so run along little school boy" I was quite hurt but he's still my Idol..... I'LL SEE HIM PLAYING WITH ANDY RODDICK ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by FalconBoys