M-Town wins again

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Was it just me or did I hear that when The Grizz moved to Memphis they were going to change the name of the team? Also isn't there suppose to be a new arena built?

The new arena opens this fall. They talked originally about changing names, then they realized that there weren't any more good names left, and they didn't want to just ake anbother name that is already common.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know where everyone lives at in the state, but is it worth the drive to attend a Grizzlies game? It would be a 4 hour drive for me and I was thinking about going. Need comment from people who have attended games. Did you enjoy it? Was it worth it? How much did the trip cost? i.e. parking, tickets.

Tickets are anywhere from $5 up, depends where you want to sit. Very little leg or butt room upstairs, so if you're taller than 5-8, try to get an aisle seat if you sit upstairs. No bad view in the place, anywhere.

Parking should be $5 for you. I would suggest either getting off at the midtown Jackson Avenue exit and taking Jackson to Front (the street that runs right in front of the Pyramid), turn right and there's a couple of $5 lots in front of a strip mall, etc. on the left. The Pyramid lot is $10, but it'll take you an eternity to get out after the game.

I think you'd find it to be worth the trip.