It's been fun

olineathlete

Well my friends, this past year on coacht plus has been a good one. However, i am entering the final 2 months of my membership, and as a college student, who has no money...not even enough to buy my membership again, i would like to say thanks to you all. I havent posted much in a while, but, i can tell you, i have been observing everything. I would like to thank all of you for countless nights spent arguing...excuse me....sharing differences in opinions with everybody. I will continue to be around...but, i thought i'd say this now.

Merry Christmas.

Nah, i dont work there any more...long story, but i quit at the beginning of the year. as for grades....i got a STUPID C IN MY CRIMINAL JUSTICE CLASS!!!!! that makes me soo mad...all b/c i used MLA format instead of APA on one small paper....lol....other than that i got all A's and 1 B+...3.5 gpa...which i dont guess is too bad...but, oh well, hopefully i'll do better next semester...

Oline,

Perhaps you should work on a CoachT subscription for Christmas. I'll be doing my "Dead of Winter" 2004 Region 4 forecast in a few weeks and you won't want to miss that. :D

Also, I've got some questions about Oakland's prospects for next year and I'll need you and Region around to help with those. Questions such as: How many kids does Oakland have that have been on the team previously, but took 2003 off, that might come back out in 2004? Riverdale had a couple kids in that category that played big roles this year as seniors, one started the last couple games of the year. Oakland needs some of those type good surprises next year.

At any rate, hope you find a way to stay around for the off-season discussions.

Nah, i dont work there any more...long story, but i quit at the beginning of the year. as for grades....i got a STUPID C IN MY CRIMINAL JUSTICE CLASS!!!!! that makes me soo mad...all b/c i used MLA format instead of APA on one small paper....lol....other than that i got all A's and 1 B+...3.5 gpa...which i dont guess is too bad...but, oh well, hopefully i'll do better next semester...

MLA format for English

APA for government and criminal justice classes and most sociology classes!

Chicago Style for most history classes!

It would be nice if they would all pick one format and go with it! :D