Is cheerleading a sport?

Flipn4OHS

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its like early football....there was never a clear champion. If you look back in the 50's football, college, never had a clear winner. In fact, Kentucky won National Title in the 1950's but they didn't get credit for it until this past year. In cheerleading you can claim you win the title depending on what competition you go to.

I don't really have the time to read EVERYTHING you two have written, BUT, I did skim over it quickly. I think both of you argued your points very well, and in some ways I think you are both correct. At least you two think before you post unlike some of these people on other boards. So keep up the good work!

Also, I know Flipn4OHS. And I've seen Alabama cheerleaders in person. As far as talent, skill, attitude, personality, and looks, she should have no trouble at Alabama. In response to a few things she said: I think it's sad that things can sometimes be so materialistic. But like MAryville said, don't hold up what you want to do or be because of some stupid standards. You seem like you want it pretty bad, so my advice is to give it all you've got! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...