Giles 58 Lewis 42

anonymousballer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop whining baller. I came up there tonight because my boys were away at Santa Fe and hoped to see what all the hype about Smith was about. He is just that though, hype. Sure he had some nice jams, but he is no better than Chris Jones was his Junior year.

A sloppy and low scoring game with little crowd suport for GC. Me and my friend thought we wouldn't find a seat but we had plenty of room there.

It was typicle LC though at the end though when the game was decided. Their players got mad and was trying to fight, their coach was throwing a fit, one LC parent came on the court and threw a ball at the ref and said something dirty to him and then one parent came down on the court and yelled cuss words in his face. No ejections though just cause it was at LC. I wish I hadn't come.

Wow, I didn't know people paid money to see the student sections now? Too bad I had to work tonight, sounds like I missed all the hijinx in Lewis Co. Last year the refs wasted no time tossing me out of the gym even after Mr. Lamm decided to throw up a few birds to the entire GCHS student section.

Wow, Brentwood Academy game coming up. I can't wait to go to Belmont University just to see their student section. </sarcasm> Get real. That Lewis Co. bunch is scrappy, but just does not have the talent. I see no one mentioned the fact that Shay Shannon didn't start tonight, either. Guess that's one of the reasons why Tyler was only held to like 18.

And for those of you don't know, the BA game next week is being played at Belmont's new 5,000 seat gym - according to Mr Shay Shannon. Should be a AWESOME game!

i didn't see anyone throw a ball at anyone, but that's besides the point, Beaker actually had something to argue about this time, smith was just throwing people around and no fouls were called, but when a lewis co. player touched smith, they got slapped with a foul, tha refs SUCKED, but you can't blame it on the refs, and to wneely, congrats on pointing out that Shay Shannon didn't play you seem to be a very wise young man, i'm glad to see that imaviking decided to show up last night as well, glad to see him complaining about low fan support and people's parent's being cocky (which really didn't happen) last time i checked this thread is about giles co. and lewis co. so people from perry co. just need to stay out of it...but they never will, b/c nobody talks about their team b/c they aren't any good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I think the OC is a guy the he brought from Fulton with him. I am not sure though. I have heard a lot of conflicting information. It seems like a couple of coaches that he hired have since been let go. 
    • ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATIONS April 18, 2024 Lewis County Schools will accept applications with the following endorsement areas): Middle School Head Boy's Basketball Coach Middle School Assistant Boy's Basketball Coach Interested and highly qualified applicants are to submit the following items as an application packet: • Professional Application Resume Copy of original Transcripts Proof of Tennessee licensure with proper endorsement Highly Qualified certification Original application packets are to be submitted to the Lewis County Board of Education, 206 South Court Street, Hohenwald, TN 38462. Materials received by fax will not be accepted. Professional applications may be downloaded at www.lewisk12.org or obtained from the Lewis County Board of Education office. Only completed application packets will be considered for interviews. It is the policy of the Lewis County School System not to discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, creed, sex, age, marital status or disability in its educational programs, activities or employment policies as required by Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Americans with Disabilities Act. NOTICE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES A CRIMINAL BACKGOUND CHECK. THEREFORE, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CRIMINAL HISTORY IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
    • If someone needed their grades pumped up surley it would have to be for someone needing it to get to another level. If your intending on going to work right after high school it wouldn't matter. Why would someone in their right mind think if they screwed it up in high school that their ready for college. It has to be for an athlete to get them over the fence to get in and from that point the school their going to will cheat them through the rest of the way for their athletic skills just like the rest.
    • The new school will be on that road behind Home Depot next to a church. I'm wondering if this could take from Greenback or could it be the end of Greenback, they only have 200 students.
    • Yeah it will take the county kids in that area that were going to lenior city. They will move down to 4a I think