best dunk all year

MHSwarriors

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must agree with ctaylor, Ralston 's hammer job from a sweet dime off the glass from maybe Robertson. Icould be incorrect on the passer. Ralston could have kissed the rim and showed great strength with a dunk that left the Waverly gym in complete AWE!!! Best high school dunk I have seen by far. This was better than anything from people like V. Yarbrough, M.Maybin, T. Hassell R.Law and S. Marion. Peace, I'M OUT!!!

It wasnt the best dunk I have seen, but it was very impressive. We played Covenant Christian and they had a point guard who has about 5'6", maybe 5'7", and he threw it off the back board to himself on a breakaway. It was very cool to see someone that small dunk the ball.

Come on wneely, dont get upset because everyone is saying Jamont is better than Tyler Smith!!!

Haha. I was just teasing. People can say what they want. All I am worried about is our boys repeating as Class AA state champs!

And to stay on topic, Tyler's dunk over the entire Bradley Central roster is the best one I have seen this season so far. Nice dribble drive from the 3 point line and just SLAMMED it down.