Nashville Predators

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is! Right now, nearly halfway through the season, the Preds sit in 7th in the West with 44 points. They beat the Avalanche 4-3 in OT last night without Vokoun and several other key players...they really seem to be coming into their own, especially Legwand, Johnson, Vokoun, and Walker! Go Preds!

Watched the Preds tonight and were a little unlucky with the bounce of the puck. Glad to get the point, but we could have put Minnie Ha Ha in a world of hurt with a loss.

I'm glad to see a Preds board. Has this board always been here? I am a huge hockey fan and go to about 15 games a year. Will be there this saturday, if any other Coach T faithful will be there. Lets meet up so someone can post that ole dandy 82 is not as bad as his posts. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Well,It's friday nite and I've had fun sitting here at my office, patiently waiting to go to the GEC and watch a little hockey. Preds not playing well now, but the lowly Caps could be the wake up call.

I do have time to post a couple more times, so I guess I'll wait a minute and see if another dem posts onmthe open discussion board.

You dems probably wouldn't like hockey. Too violent.

There is basically a 9 team race for 8 playoff spots. Since 4 of the teams are so close in points, a couple of game losing streak could spell trouble. Preds are playing poorly and, imo, need to at least tie tonight to stop the bleeding. Picked up Steve Sullivan from Chicago and should help in scoring and possibility playoff leadership. I'm hooked real bad now. On my way to the GEC to watch the preds play tonight.

There is basically a 9 team race for 8 playoff spots. Since 4 of the teams are so close in points, a couple of game losing streak could spell trouble. Preds are playing poorly and, imo, need to at least tie tonight to stop the bleeding. Picked up Steve Sullivan from Chicago and should help in scoring and possibility playoff leadership. I'm hooked real bad now. On my way to the GEC to watch the preds play tonight.

The addition of Sullivan is an important move for the Preds for two reasons IMO. First, he will add some much needed offensive punch to the lineup as you have noted. More importantly, the addition signals a new level of financial commitment by management to make the team better during drive for the playoffs.

How important do you think it is for the Preds to make the playoffs this year? Season ticket sales and overall attendance has continued to decline, so my guess is that this is a very important season for the future of the franchise in Nashville.

Well, Mr Poile looks like a genius tonight. Sullivan gets the hat trick and an assist to boot. I believe the Preds need to go to the playoffs this year. Attendance is not good during the week.

If you haven't been to a Preds game, you need to go. Great entertainment. You can purchase a 10.00 ticket. Really not a bad seat in the GEC. Thursday nite games are 10.00 off per ticket with coupon from Tennessean.

Grab a book (free) as you go in and the rules are in the front.