(7) Pickett County

(8) CPA

(9) Cosby

(9) Temple

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haywood should be ranked ahead of Westview.....how do they rank the schools........Haywood lost in Bolivar by 5 pts.....they lost to Raleigh Egypt by 5 too

they beat Kingsbury and are 1 and 1 with Jackson southside.....but they beat West view twice this season.....so they should in the top 10.

LOL kingbrian your rankings are a joke did you hear who beat Cosby last night

they was destroyed by cloudland by 10 Unaka is very deserving of one of those spots in your ap pole beating two back to back state tournament teams 2 nights in a row can show that but like I said if you have got them in that slot it shows how big of a joke your pole is when Unaka is playing for the state title this year that might change your mind and then you can look back and tell me I was right.... ;)

Gordonsville is in region 4, district 8.

They have 3 losses. One is to AAA Clarksville NE (9-7) by 15. The second is to Pickett Co. (14-4) by 10, and the last was to Clay Co. (8-8) by 27. Incidentally, these were their first 3 games of the season.

I don't know much about anyone on their schedule other than Pickett Co., which is historically a good team, and Red Boiling Springs, who was good last year (don't know about this year).