Indepedence High School

ELA

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL

You have got to be kidding beethoven -- Sycamore let him get away but Marshall County will bomb whomever tries to get Tommy Tharp and I will lead the brigade.

He seems to be loving every minute of Marshall County High School and what it has to offer.

The Mac Attack with Tommy Tharp calling the shots on offense and Brian Coleman calling the shots on defense, with Brent Johns and Kermit Reed assisting.

Eat your hearts out guys Marshall County is on the rebound from a lack luster 2003 and we are not taking prisoners !!!!!

I talked to a friend of mine in Williamson County and they are still saying that someone from Marshall County is talking to them. I thought it must have been Coach Mac... but it could be someone else? I think their second choice would be the Middle School coach at their feeder school.

ELA as you mention middle schools, wouldn't it be awesome to see Fred Lane Sr. as a high school coach? He is the only middle school football coach I have ever seen or heard of who is an absolute fixture in his town. Everyone in Franklin who knows football, knows Fred Lane Sr.

I don't know why he has never considered coaching at the high school level? Of course he has tenure in the Franklin Special School District and he would have to give that up to coach in the County Schools. My guess is that has something to do with it. There is no doubt he would be good at it.