Unaka Vs Cloudland

kryptonite20

Well its finally here what everyone's been wanting to see Unaka Vs Cloudland since

the basketball boards 1st opened on here and it will begin tomorrow night Whats everyones predictions in this big game between Unaka and Cloudland at Unaka.

Noone Beats Unaka At Unaka...............Unaka-74 Cloudland-59

Edited by kryptonite20

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka will click tonight, Everyone will have their gameface on , The TEAM will be focused , and they will do to the Cloudland Highlander Boys BasketBall Team, what The Highlanders Football Team done to The Rangers !

If you people want to see a "BarnBurner" of a game , Come out and watch'em play tonight. ohhh..... By the Way, The Lady Rangers will be SPANKIN !! the Lady Highlanders tonight also.... It won't be pretty for the HighLanders tonight.......

GO RANGERS !!! :)

Emm Im not sure if you were up by 15 on Harriman. The point is you lost. And its easy to say nobody wins at Unaka when you have hardly played that many games their, and if you wanna call it a war go ahead. But Ive got news for you, the real war is not on a basketball court, its in Iraq and Afghanistan, and I have friends over their and it would make me happier if you would just call it something else. Do like diggs did and call it a barnburner.

Xtremeloco after your last post you have got to be one of the dumbest people on this message board posting bringing up the war in Iraq into a simple little quote about basketball that proves how much of an idiot you are and in my last post when i stated that Unaka had Harriman down by 15 that is a true statement and to be such a big Rockwood fan and say how much you hate Harriman you seem to back them an awful lot Bottom Line.......if you dont like my post dont read them

this was a Unaka Vs Cloudland thread (nothing to do with Rockwood)

Just because I am a Rockwood fan doens't mean I can't post in other threads. And no I hardly back up Harriman, If i think they will lose i say that, If i think they will win I say that. I was just giving my predictions and the facts. And for you to call me an Idoit for talking about the war makes you not a very good person. It would not remind me of the war if you hadn't said this game was a war. I take things like that personal having a lot of good friends over their. Maybe if you would grow up.

Did anyone see the ETsportswriter article in the Elizabethton Star - "Many people are wondering which teams are going to show up in the boys contest..." and he also made the comment "Unaka has been playing intense ball right now and are in dire need of a strong, happy team game against the 'Landers" what's up with that?Let's hope that the "Happy" Unaka team shows up tonight. Good Luck Rangers sounds like your gonna need it.