Gordonsville@Westmoreland

Catalyst

Yes US I have been at a lock in since I left the gym last night and yes Contact was with me. I have no excuses about the game...we played great and there are bad calls everytime you step on the court, just not always as crucial as they were last night. BUT, that is no excuse, we should have played a little harder and increased our lead that we had for 3 1/2 quarters so the calls wouldn't have effected us as much. I think these two teams will meet 3 more times this year and I don't believe the games will be any different in terms of intensity. #21 did not "smack" the ref on the back, he touched him to get his attention and then simply said thank you. But it was not a "smack". Taylor, it wasn't like our guys were cussing or trying to fight the other team or anything, we were just dissapointed in our loss. Yea I guess you could say it does show our true colors, Macon and Westmoreland just have different colors I guess. Oh yea, I was sad to hear a few "die hard" Macon fans won't be attending the game on the 13th, it was going to be very interesting with them there...oh well. Maybe in a few years. And Stimpy, tell your fans to chill...coming over there trying to start something over a sign is a little immature, especially when he looked 27 anyway....even you said the AP was a joke, but I guess I can try not to hurt anyone elses feelings from now on with my signs...haha.

Setter, I really hope the joke is on us. It would be great if you are the best team in the state, we are in extremely good shape if that is the case. Ray did not play, I didn't even see him all night.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off catalyst, why you tryin to start crap with other people for? Wait, your from Westmoreland and you guys always run your mouth. So i see your blaming officials again for something. Man you are pathetic. I have a friend over there that has been a teacher for awhile over there and even he says that you guys have the most obnoxious fans of anywhere that he knew of. Of course I have always heard that the people that know the least complain the most. That would fit you cattle. And then you all go to talkin crap about muffin being older and talking on there. Well at least he isn't a father sittin in the opposing team student section with a bunch of kids trying to start something. I can't exactly recall but I did see where one of you Westmoreland babies did say that no one from Macon better not be staying around the gym very long, well let me tell you something. If one of you guys over there is big enough to move me out of that gym as soon as the game is over then you come right over. I promise you I won't be hard to find.

first of all, good job tigers. 2nd Cataylst why in the heck would he be saying THANK YOU . that makes no sense at all. i thought they called awful so why would he say that. tennisguy you are exactly right Westmoreland always talks crap. cant wait until next time we see yall then maybe you can back up your crap talking.

#21 did not smack the ref in the back, which one of you said he did must need glasses. All he did was tell him good game, and was not meaning it in a bad way. Give me a break, you say that Westmoreland is crying all the time and trying to start stuff.....you need to get the story straight before you start rumors. Besides, don't you think that if he did smack him in the back, that he would have came back to #21 and said something to him. I was there and saw it all, apparently you were daydreaming about another game. Get the story straight before you run your mouth on here Uncle Marvin.

TommyG

Why do you people get ON HERE and say all this crap to me? I let all you guys know exactly what I would be wearing and where I would be sitting at the Gordonsville game...No one said a word, except for someone wanting to read our sign. BCC, why didn't you come talk to me and xplayer? You were even invited. And tennis player, I assume you are a Maconite, no one else would stick up for muffin. All you guys know who we are, and you don't say crap unless you are on coacht, except for York who only picks on people warming up and people with a torn ACL. BCC, he was being sarcastic, saying thanks for screwing us over....I really shouldn't have had to explain that. WTaylor, enjoy those hooter wings tonight?

Give me an invite Catlyst. I'll come see ya. I know who you are too because I saw you too tonite eatin those hotwings (they didn't get em very hot though). And if you want to start talking crap about York then thats ok. That parent that you guys have over there won't start anything unless its with a highschool kid. That takes a heck of a man to do that :D .

Alright im the #21 who apparently "hit" the ref on the back. i simply went up to the ref and said good game and hit his back. i was not trying to prove a point any whatsoever and my actions were as innocent as my hit. Now to wtaylor it is one thing to get on here and insult me but never disgrace the name of my father and the job he does. there are at least 5-6 people from our own school who are not allowed to come to the games for the statements that were made to coaches in previous games. and i do believe that it was my dad that was being more of a principal at macon county. My dad has punished me for the statement i made even though i meant nothing by it. And furthermore, come feb.13 u might as well not start the talkin at our gym because there will be at least 4-5 cops there and my dad,unlike some administrations,will not hesistate to kick you out.

Edited by mrorange006